Keep my wifey in your thoughts

Shazz

Well. As many of you know, my lovely wife Sarah is going on 8 months pregnant. She was due with this little one around July the 26th. The Doc has changed the plans a bit and has moved up the due date to July 12th - 16th.

When we had our first child (Hannah) she was breach...tail first. So the doc had to do a section. Which was ok. My wife is about 110 pounds...so the section was nice on her. However, since she had Hannah that way it has caused a little problem for this next one. Sarah wanted to have the child normal but the doc said there was a chance for her insides to explode....bad...bad...bad...bad. The way that Hannah was born caused a little bit of complications for the next one.

Soooooo the date has been moved up. The newbie will be born a little early to help my wife out. I trust this doc. We are having this one at Saint Anns in Columbus, which is said to be one of the best places in Ohio to have a child. If not one of the best in Columbus.

However...this does make me very nervous. When a doc starts moving the date up...up again, my mind gets to working.

So if you fellas don't mind.... If you find yourself sitting at your tv, work or computer and your mind goes blank (lol, to which most CS players minds do) just say a prayer for my wife and newbie child that all will be ok. You don't even know how much I would appreciate it.

Thanks!!

my wife had same issues and the doc knows what's up, but put your trust in the Lord and He will be more trustworthy than a thousand doctors.

Prayer up up and away and will continue as well. Blessings

(edited)

I greatly appreciate your prayers and thoughts fellas. One thing that I didn't mention is that between Hannah and this little newbie (too much cs i guess whudats lol), Sarah had some severe problems with another pregnancy and she lost the little one. So having to go through all of that and then getting pregnant again is a great blessing. I just want to make sure that all will be ok.

I know you fellas are praying people. Heh..that is one reason why I joined GC. To be around great people. So I guess calling on the friends here to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers means alot to me.

Thanks again!! I will let you know how things are going and when that day gets here! I just hope it isn't born with a CS tatoo on its arm. :lol2:

Edited by §hažžž

Shazzz - I will be praying for all of you. I know how tough things can be at such times. One of our children suffered from a condition called "failure to thrive" which put us at Cincinatti's Children Hospital on an emergency basis shortly after her birth (complicated by my wife's own immediate incidence of phlebitis just after the birth which required her (my wife's) hospitalization) and also complicated by the toxemia and pre-eclampysia my wife experienced just prior to the birth! So, I feel for you my friend and I will be praying for you as often as I can.

May God bless you and your family and provide His care for you at this time.

Just remember Phil 4:13 and continue to trust (which I'm sure you do)

Really enjoyed our chat the other night....

Take care my friend,

Cranky B)