Since school has started, i can't play CS that much any more, i mean almost never! It's uncool! Instead of shooting Decoy cuz he's taking too long to buy guns, or trying to kill Clueless over and over again, i'll be stuck doing work all night or working. Going to bed early so i can go to my early classes. :bang: Who here hates College??? MEEE!!! :freak:

I hate School!

Since school has started, i can't play CS that much any more, i mean almost never! It's uncool! Instead of shooting Decoy cuz he's taking too long to buy guns, or trying to kill Clueless over and over again, i'll be stuck doing work all night or working. Going to bed early so i can go to my early classes.  :bang:  Who here hates College??? MEEE!!! :freak:

I hate School!

Now Ms. Whitney...

As an academic professional I must inform you that your attitude may be detrimental to your future success as a student.

Furthermore I would... um. I would... er... Now wait, I forget how the script goes....

<grin>

GC Alumni
(edited)

That sounds nice Saris. Anyway for some of us going back to school will make playing CS easier. I for one will be glad to ditch the cable modem via wireless for that sweet sweet ethernet.

--mookie

Edited by mookie

(edited)

oh man when I lived in McGill's residences we had a gnutella network with over a Tb of stuff on it...that along with the connection speed I think it was the greatest internet experience til I found GC

Edit: oh and saris lives a life much like mine, except I go to classes twice a week and intern once or twice a week...

Edited by anonymo

(edited)
<----- Still slacking off with no job/school  :lol2:

Aaaaah, wake up in the morning, laze around in my boxers all day, play some CS, eat junk food, go back to sleep and repeat. :P

Wowww....and u don't have a job? how do u pay for the food, and the internet bill, and water? Or have u not flushed the toilet in a while?... :unsure:

Edited by Whitney

Wowww....and u don't have a job? how do u pay for the food, and the internet bill, and water? Or have u not flushed the toilet in a while?... :unsure:

lol, I have a few K saved up from working before. I'm actually living quite lavishly, eating Reese Puffs, burritos, german salami sandwiches and ceasar salads. I applied to a few places today though, now that I got this stupid printer working to print my resume. (after spending $30 on a cable, $15 on paper and $100 on cartridges and 2.5hrs of trying to get it to work) So much for sticking it to the man for me.

ahhh off to my first semester at college in the morning  :o

I have been attending classes all this week. I have trouble with my classes because they are all at night. For all of you that dont know me I'm really not a night person. So when I get home from school it is time to eat and do some homework then it is off to bed. I do try to play a couple of maps but a lot of times it doesnt work out that way. :shrug03::shrug03:

you people are making me feel old

Think what's this is doing to Cranky and I. :=:(

poor old people... remind us to put you in nice places when you finally snap =)

i wish i could get to colledge sooner im 19 and not getting any smarter. i just dont have any idea where to get started.. but i suppose my lack of progress is my fault and mine alone.. dont take knowledge forgranted.

cmon college is great! it's like willy wonka's choco factory for t n a.

if you are really making a decision between gettin play and playing CS then, o i dunno, it doesn't even make sense.

getting play while playing CS, now that is a feat, and it is good my friends, good.

soapdish

cmon college is great!  it's like willy wonka's choco factory for t n a. 

if you are really making a decision between gettin play and playing CS then, o i dunno, it doesn't even make sense.

getting play while playing CS, now that is a feat, and it is good my friends, good.

soapdish

Hey Nick... sober up before you come to class on Monday, K?