SET YOUR CALENDARS!

Fatty

I wanted to get as close to the same date I could, but had to settle for earlier in July.

Well, that just means we don't have to wait an entire year!

July 7, 8 ,9 are the dates, with preparty and some setup happening on the 6th!

I was expecting to see July 22. I can't make July 22 because of my wedding anniversary. Now... July 7th might just fit between semesters. I think I can do this... I am certainly going to try.

BTW, if I do go (pending classes), I will be traveling from Cincinnati.... anyone need a ride?

Edited by duma

I might have to do my part in representing the higher end of

the age curve... We'll see what happens!

It certainly would be nice to put faces to some of those that I seem

to curse from time to time. It would be nice to "curse" you (you know

who you are!) in person too!

Ya im a new face and would love to go oh hey im 21 to lol you see in Canada is 19 lol well in Ontario. Uhm ya the only thing is if someone is commming threw Niagara Falls and I could bum a ride That would be great.... Anyone in Ontario has to pass one of my 3 bridges lol awsome alright hope to see some people there.

NaW Chester

Ya im a new face and would love to go oh hey im 21 to lol you see in Canada is 19 lol well in Ontario. Uhm ya the only thing is if someone is commming threw Niagara Falls and I could bum a ride That would be great.... Anyone in Ontario has to pass one of my 3 bridges lol awsome alright hope to see some people there.

NaW Chester

Chester coming from other side or I would, but we're 9 months in advance so, we'll see, may find an excuse to be in Niagra before it, I'll work on it, anyone that it's easy for feel free to interject.