Banned?!??!?!!?!

Watchtower

Hehe, Im not, and I'm not sure I should be posting this and bringin up a closed topic because it was closed for a reason, but I'd like to mention something about the Windex ordeal... When u left, it wasn't on exactly on good terms.. Just like if g00ters, or Barto, or any other xMmmm left on bad terms, if they came back into the server unannounced with the tag on, wether it had the brackets or not would not be acceptable. now if everyone talked things out and they wanted to be back in the clan, I'm sure we are more than forgiving and dont hold grudges and it wouldn't be a problem. And for the record, i kinda have a problem with xmmmms, specially the ones who "dogged us out" still using their mmmm aim names.. WHy dont u get a new one, yer no longer in the clan, you obviously do not share the same views and goals as the clan(or ud still be in) and should not want to represent it, nor we want to represent you. That may sound harsh Kiddies, but thats reality.. You will say it's just a game, but we take it semi-seriously. we have a name to uphold. Wether some ppl think it stands for something bad, there are alot of ppl here that like what we do. And we do for a reason. I also should not be speaking on behalf of all mmmm, these are my thoughts and none of this has been discussed within Mmmm prior cept for maybe having Windex Back if he wanted to be.. One more thing, yer gonna say the aim change because of your buddy list or whatever.. Save it on yer desktop, get a new name and then import it :) Voila! Maybe I'm nitpickin, and I definitely not tryin to make enemies, but I know how I'd handle myself in these situations. And i'm very proud of what we've got here(even tho Im not around much).. Thanks ppls :)

sooooo let me get this straight! if i wanted my name to be mmmmbrahma_bull[not that id want to :rolleyes: ] i can't do it!? darn! :lol: and now its a problem for them to have the AIM names of their choosing? :D hell, everyone knows they aren't in it so whats the big deal? i want to go dig mine up for kicks :P and the only reason i cared to respond is because of the no-nos said about g00t and bart <_<

Watch is free to have his own opinions. I don't care about AIM names, in fact, it's silly to care about something you can't enforce....like hackers. Anyways, we can enforce the use of the letter M on our server! :ph34r:

And for the record, i kinda have a problem with xmmmms, specially the ones who "dogged us out" still using their mmmm aim names.. WHy dont u get a new one, yer no longer in the clan, you obviously do not share the same views and goals as the clan(or ud still be in) and should not want to represent it, nor we want to represent you. That may sound harsh Kiddies, but thats reality..

Please tell me that you aren't talking about me or dragging me into this?! o0o

Watch is free to have his own opinions.  I don't care about AIM names, in fact, it's silly to care about something you can't enforce....like hackers.  Anyways, we can enforce the use of the letter M on our server!   :ph34r:

I remember once when I aspired to make a flash movie for the guild. I was going to do the Mmmm story but make it sound like a rock band that finds fame and fortune only to be corrupted. Of course in the end they regroup for the real reasons. Had some really cool ideas. But I was going to end it with... "Today's show has been brought to you by the number 1 and the letter M."

I had put CS models into the Beatles Abbey Road pic and put a T talking to Oprah. Had some magazing covers made up (Time with mmm's running off the Ti'm'e M). But it was just too much work to edit that many pics.

Well I wont be able to get on my own Comp for awhile to change my AIM name :rolleyes: but if that is something that really has people's panties twisted in a knot?!?! then I will change it when I get on my old comp. Thanks for the public opinion Watch, I'll pwn ya in the game. :)

Well I still use MmmmDirk for my aim name. Sorry if that bothers you, but I'm not going to change it just to appease you or anyone else. Believe it or not, people use AIM for purposes other than Counter-Strike, and I'm not going to have all my friends re-add me because I left a gaming clan. <_<

but if that is something that really has people's panties twisted in a knot

Dirk and g00, like I said, Watch has his opinion, and that's fine. It's not people.

Besides, watch probably hasn't even returned to read this topic since he started it.