76 SEATS RESERVED!!!!!

Fatty

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Table E will destroy all!

I'll be armed with a spit shooter that Sinbad had in that kid president movie!!

lol B10.. you sunk his battleship!

I have that orginal game in the orginal box.... I should bring it :P

I don't play with anything right now...when was the last time you actually saw me playing any game online? It's probably been nearly 2 years since I actually played Counter-Strike in any form. I live on Dialup now...

I just hang around still cause I like the folks here...course I would LOVE to be able to actually play when I get there...would suck to not have something to game with...

GC Founder

Just noticed 4 more reservations have come in since this morning!

I think we can hit 100 this year! I will happily rent some more tables! (we basically used all the table they had last year)

Table B isn't doing to well..... errr maybe someone smells?

*cough* Chester *cough*

Just make sure to smuggle.....er "transport" certain unavailable beverages and then everyone will

be begging to sit at B ;)

GC Founder

We will have some overflow, possibly...just not sure yet.

There won't be any "schooching of junk" at the tables, however. Thre will be 2 PC's / table....12 / tablegroup, no matter how we end up configuring the seating.

One of the changes from last year was providing more space / gamer. People that reserve their seats are reserving all of their space.

Sign on up! Stop delaying! Hey, you could be our 50th reserved Fester....and I think streamers and things fall down in your house when you do that.

I plan on bringing a life sized poster of Kilzugud, so yes, that seat is open, but you'll have to share it with him.

i'm sure, we'll have to cut him off at the end of the night and keep him undercontrol. He'll be the one starting all the noise at Table E.

I plan on bringing a life sized poster of Kilzugud, so yes, that seat is open, but you'll have to share it with him.

i'm sure, we'll have to cut him off at the end of the night and keep him undercontrol. He'll be the one starting all the noise at Table E.

LOL! It's unfortunate he's not coming. Had a blast last year & was looking

forward to seeing him again too. Though I disagree with his Eh? to XX name

changing policy!