ATTN SCOPELESS PLAYERS

This post is to inform you all that I am standing down as Lead Admin, it was a very fun experience, and I am glad to have shared it all with you. I had a vision of a server like this, and a fat bald guy let me run with it to stop the whining about AWPers, lol. The server became established because of all of you, and the friends that I made here. GC had alot of new members join because of your loyalty to the server, and we, and I, thank you very much. Thats what this post is about, not a goodbye from me, but a very heartfelt thank you to all of you.

There are many reasons that I cannot continue to devote the time as I used to, but rest assured, Shep is the next in line, and he is MORE than capable of keeping up the tradition here. He came in as a pubber the first week we opened it, when I was scraping for players to come in, and he stayed ever since. He has actually surpassed me in most things dealing with the server, and with Berge there with him, you will all be in good hands.

I will remain a member and an admin, but my play time will be limited.

THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!!! This was a VERY fullfilling experience for me!!!!!!!!!!

Cya out there!!

:boo::wavey::boo::wavey::boo::wavey::boo::wavey:

I will cry myself to sleep tonite.

I remember helping get #2 started me clue shep and others always fragging there, they were great times. Sad to see your playing time decrease clue, message me next time you play, i will jump on scopeless for old times sake

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!! Boy are my stats gonna take a hit... :D

Clue, along with shep ice and duke were some of the first guys I remember playing with and are what made me stay with CS...(I used to not like it...hence why I never pub)...but I know that this is probably a good move for you clue, as your presence has been somewhat lacking in the past months...of course we will always count on your input and know this, your baby is in good hands

...now into the cellar with shazzz you go!! :biglaugha:

Thanks for putting this server up man. I've played here since the beginning of CS source and haven't left. Don't know what I'd do otherwise (probably cure cancer or AIDS... but those can wait)

Either way, scopeless servers are the future (snipers are for matches, not pub play). Thanks for your time/patience/dedication and for giving us a great server with great competition and great environment.

• 4 weeks later...

A Poem to Clueless:

Camping behind the dumpster,

In a cold office garage,

Cluless comes into focus,

and I let out a barrage.

Rata-tat-tat-tat

goes the heavy mp5.

My clip is all empty and

Clueless is still alive!

I reload the cursed rifle

as Clueless grabs his knife,

He STABS me in my head

and takes away my life.

I say, "Hey Clueless you have such luck!"

He responds , "No, High Fox, you just SUCK!" :o

Hhahahahah. Good admin leading, Clueless.

See ya later.

A Poem to Clueless:

Camping behind the dumpster,

In a cold office garage,

Cluless comes into focus,

and I let out a barrage.

Rata-tat-tat-tat

goes the heavy mp5.

My clip is all empty and

Clueless is still alive!

I reload the cursed rifle

as Clueless grabs his knife,

He STABS me in my head

and takes away my life.

I say, "Hey Clueless you have such luck!"

He responds , "No, High Fox, you just SUCK!" :o

Hhahahahah. Good admin leading, Clueless.

See ya later.

:lol::lol::lol:

That is great