Do you like Bawls?

Terribleone

Do you like Bawls?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love that stuff like crazy... I used to drink it all the time, I even entered a contest at a LAN to see who could drink the most bawls within 12 hours... I was second with 18, the person who won ended up laying on the couch for the rest of the night, so I was kind of glad I stopped. Although I recommend not doing this as you will feel pretty down for the rest of the week... But ya, I think Bawls rule!

I like redbull better. In China its non carbonated which makes it taste like kool aid but it still has the same effect.

Wings?

Haven't tried out this stuff yet. The only caffeinated/energy products I've had is Penguin Caffeinated peppermints iFive energy gum.

I love that stuff like crazy... I used to drink it all the time, I even entered a contest at a LAN to see who could drink the most bawls within 12 hours... I was second with 18, the person who won ended up laying on the couch for the rest of the night, so I was kind of glad I stopped. Although I recommend not doing this as you will feel pretty down for the rest of the week... But ya, I think Bawls rule!

Plan spring break: check

lol when i was working at the snowboard shop, a rep came in and dropped off cases of rockstar. a couple of the guys and i started chugging, which turned into a contest, which turned into erroded stomache lining. by the end of it, we were shotgunning em in a gulp. i don't think we hit 18, but they're like twice the size of a red bull. :erm::erm:

I don't enjoy redbull or bawlz, too bitter for my taste. I don't seem to be affected by caffeine. Sometimes after drinking a caffeinated beverage i'll become tired, instead of it's intended effect...no jokin'.

I've found caffeine to have practically no affect on me too. Overdosing seems to do nothing either.

I refuse to answer this question.

its ok, we aren't going to look down upon you if you do like bawls

i dont like energy drinks

me either, I think its a big marketing rip off, I have drank red-bull a few times, I have drank it much more with jagermeister... They don't really do much for you, if you really want some energy, go find a junkie on the street hes got the good stuff.

ephemeral seems to know all about bawls. Best ask him first.

=D

lol i think its outstandingly hilarious that you remember that.

no, i don't like bawls, because i found out later, by buying another bawls, that what i thought was a fake, was actually the real thing.

gross, gross, and gross.

yukyukyuk i will never drink bawls again.

(edited)

hey, someone make a poll with peoples favorite energy drink, everyone start making a list, and once the lists all come in, we'll make the poll. here, i'll start

MD (w00t w00t w00t!!!)

coffee

bawls (ugh)

rockstar

monster

monster assault

hanson's (official grapple drink)

full throttle

full throttle fury

Omega

jolt cola

jolt blue (so flippin good)

AMP (makes me think of AWP everytime i see it :D)

NOS

red bull

MDX (did this create a "Surge" deja vue for anyone?)

Sobe (my first energy drink!!!)

...I think i might start a site where i just order every energy drink i can find online and write reviews for them. caffeine comparisons, ingredients...rush...everything. wow, that is a sweet idea! let me know what you think

anyways, so yeah, post up all the drinks you can think of, and then someone make a poll with them and we'll vote of GC's fav energy. sounds good!

Edited by ephemeral

if you really want some energy, go find a junkie on the street hes got the good stuff.

You mean like candy bars and pixie stix?

I guarantee the junkie doesn't have "the good stuff"

anonymo is a noob. :D cmon guyz, post up your dinks, its been 4 days, no replies!