what happened to csls?

ephemeral

i remember playing with a TON of :CSLS: players when i first started on GC, and i faintly remember them being assimilated into another clan...but i might be wrong there...

so i guess my question is, where'd they go? are they part of some other clan now?

lol lately my rock has been dealing with a mistake i made of fri/sat, which resolved in a ban, which i now understand to have been fair. so yeah, i think it's been lifted, at least mrduke said it would be, soo...

yeah, i think i remember CsLs formed xT...you guys are a lot better than csls though...

yeah, i think i remember CsLs formed xT...you guys are a lot better than csls though...
maybe maybe not. M2 is just a better public-relations guy with his shameless xT tv plugs :boo:

kidding. :hug:

Those aren't even really CAL matches. He just goes on IRC to set up a scrim every Monday, that's why they win so easily.

IRC? whats that? can gpl set up a scrim there too?

hey - if you want to start scrimming on your own, go for it. anytime you play cs, goto the teamspeak channel "want to scrim." once there's five of you, you just need to find a team to play. here's how:

you can use irc to find a scrim anytime. like really, anytime. if you've never used irc, goto the homepage, enter a nickname in the whitebox on the right, and click "ENTER." after the window opens and does some stuff (technical), type "/join #sourcescrim"

you can do two things:

1. advertise our server

"5v5 | ours | chicago | de_dust2 | teams only | PM"

which means, 5v5, on our server, in chicago, playing dust2, teams only = they have 5 ready to play, pm = they'll send you a msg. copy/paste and send the msg 3 times. repeat every 60 seconds, and you'll have a match.

2. respond to someone elses ad

[EKS]Awper_n00b: 5v4 | ours | 100tic central | de_cbble | TEAMS ONLY | Be good

on the list on the right, find the name [EKS]Awper_n00b, double click his name, and send a QUICK msg saying something like

"got 5, ip pw"

which means, we're ready, give me the ip to your server and it's password. you've got to go quick.

have fun!

Wilco is busy with his new wife and new home.. I heard he only married the poor girl so he would have some one to wake him up if he falls into a diabetic coma..

LOL NOFX knows where Th3Fall3N are.. We are right here!! I want to know where Crazy Ivan went..

Edited by Batman

Hi :) I still lurk around.... :spin2:

Yes been very busy lately....although batty...im still not married quite yet....(she was kind of like the yoko for the fall3n wasnt she? hahaha)

I dont think that many TF play anymore? I lost touch with alot of the guys when i stopped playing...

Yes been very busy lately....although batty...im still not married quite yet....(she was kind of like the yoko for the fall3n wasnt she? hahaha)

I dont think that many TF play anymore? I lost touch with alot of the guys when i stopped playing...

eeek GHOST!!!

you should bug geek about that... lol

(edited)

you should bug geek about that... lol

I have already checked into this. We need 1 more person. We are not active in CAL or scrims because not all GpL members have constant broadband (slapdash, he gets on 3 times per month), a computer (ephemeral, he cant use his comp much anymore)

And now me, and my dictator I call mom. (look at my sig, it says everything)

So I dont think that our clan will ever be in CAL but we might scrim this summer when we have a reserve home from college (savethewhales), you watch out for him, he is wicked with the scout.

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

Wow, your living in Sin.. In a brand new home that sin built.. :)