!!!! TEAMS !!!!

Magruter

Har. I really have nothing to say about my team. I never play with any of them except k-wix since always played in Scopeless and I've probably played CS about five times since the beginning of December. Just have to wait and find out how well the teams play.

very worried. :o:o

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man I didnt mention kenger in my post. We used to be in the same clan :)

also, Trying to organize this many people with a 4 days notice is going to be sort of rough. I know I have a bachelors party to attend one day this weekend, hope it doesn't interfer with MCC

FYI, we will have Friday-thursday to have a match. Most likely matches won't be on weekends, well at least for Team Punisher. (oops slipped our name) :) Hopefully Wayfarer will post schedule and map rotation some time today...

Well, now we have proof! The teams MUST have been rigged. It's almost statistically impossible that randoms teams would just magically appear with one captain per team. I don't buy it. :boo:

:D

haven't heard from anyone on team blade this is starting tomorrow correct? 3-24 to 3-30?

i just found out 5 minutes ago.i'm psyched!me and mozz together.

still have no word from anyone and our forum has never been looked at? we(team Blade) are the only forum no one has been too :(

I hereby declare w8t4time the acting captain of Team Blade. PM Fatty and ask for the forum password, and distribute it to the rest of your team.