Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
(edited)

Team Hulk over Team Spawn.

11-3 Hulk

14-1 Hulk

I was unaware that it had to be played out. I know we won a couple more at least while on the T side. Someone will corret me so I can correct this.

Corrected. So in short. We got HULK SMASHED!

Edited by zerodamage

Maximum Carnage loses to Diablo

9-6 diablo

11-4 diablo

20 them 10 us

some screenies for fun. btw m2, you reported the win? thought losing team reports.

decbble00004ig.jpg

decbble00017rn.jpg

:unsure:

first screen shot is t side -1 kill -1 death. well -2 deaths for most of t side in that shot. i just forgot to take one at the end of the half before we switched. you can interpolate the results still.

(edited)

:unsure:

first screen shot is t side -1 kill -1 death. well -2 deaths for most of t side in that shot. i just forgot to take one at the end of the half before we switched. you can interpolate the results still.

you're making it extremely complicated :blink:

i'm envious of constant 100fps though......sigh.....eversince my stoopid fan stopped spinning faster than 2500rpm I gotta play at stock 2.8Ghz of P4, which is poopey

Edited by Vovik

left handed cause i'm old school. back when i started in beta 5 or 6 it was left handed default. also, i still used the arrow keys til last fall when my g15 keyboard forced me to switch.

100fps @ 1600x1200 with 6x aa and 16x af on and everything else full. i shrank those to 1024x768 for this forum.