PICTURES FROM LAN PARTY...

Gunman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few things you might not have noticed about LongHair if you don't know him (well enough).

LongHair.jpg

1. Those chips are on Mag's computer. Mag prolly didn't get a chance to eat more than two or three. Chips will be the reason LH's first wife leaves him--they are his weakness.

2. LongHair is endorsed by Converse. He has been wearing these shoes since Wilt Chamberlain first strapped them on three decades ago. He has worn Converse All Stars to formals whilst wearing a suit.

3. That Sprite is on the floor because it isn't flat. He probably bought it in the vending machine in the other pictures. He probably opened it and left there until later in the evening when it was warm and all of the carbonation was gone.

4. After I got back from Indonesia, Purdue took $1K out of my paycheck. I was hurting for money and was going to sell my M-4. LH helped me out and now I still owe him money. He lent me the money after saying, "you can't sell it, I still haven't shot it."

5. This hat was purchased two hours before driving to the LAN at a gas station while filling up. LH doesn't own or wear new or clean hats. This cap is for making a good impression. Probably.

The smile is real. LongHair's a good man, I'm glad you guys got a chance to meet him and play some Counter Strike together. I look forward to being there one of these get-togethers.

Chief

Just to comment on number two...

Long only owns two pair of shoes those converse and a pair of new balance. The reason why long didn't wear the new balance is b/c he didn't want to offend anyone... See his shoes have developed a bad case of B.O. over the last couple of months!!! He states the smell is not tracable to its orginal orgin. But i think he's not telling us something... :ph34r:

As for the sprite bottle, that's not sprite in there, long was so into CS that he didn't want to leave his computer so, between map changes that would be his portable restroom. euwwwww

As for the sprite bottle, that's not sprite in there, long was so into CS that he didn't want to leave his computer so, between map changes that would be his portable restroom.    euwwwww

It's true...frightening...but true...

:ph34r:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

His New Balance can't smell any worse than Penguinz' Chili's boots. Chilis + Sweat = We make him leave em in the garage. :lol:

• 2 months later...
btw, me, long, and smooth need a rematch sometime in WC3 so we can beat those nub's (hitman and gunman of course!).  :lol:

I think they had an unfair advantage being able to sit next to each other... they could share screens and talk quietly without giving away positions, where as we had to call everything out across the room... need more towers.

ANyway, just got it installed on my computer and am practicing my timing and troop micromanagement. Should be ready for a Battle Royale sometime after Fathers Day. Also, DJ may be a nice addition to the war as I know he plays when he gets a chance if he ain't to busy.

DAGU!!! Ready to Work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...