What's this about?

JackieChan

GC Alumni

plus, heres the extra info I have on every e-mail I have:

MIME-Version: 1.0

X-Originating-IP: [24.5.79.39]

X-Originating-Email: [steamoffer@hotmail.com]

X-Sender: steamoffer@hotmail.com

Received: from omc2-s40.bay6.hotmail.com ([65.54.249.50]) by bay0-imc1-s31.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.1830); Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:25:17 -0700

Received: from hotmail.com ([207.46.9.86]) by omc2-s40.bay6.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.211); Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:25:16 -0700

Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Tue, 6 Jun 2006 18:25:16 -0700

Received: from 207.46.9.123 by by119fd.bay119.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP;Wed, 07 Jun 2006 01:25:12 GMT

X-Message-Info: LsUYwwHHNt1fRXMjcergmGidCaiK5ohH4yM7fGLNEXo=

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Jun 2006 01:25:16.0495 (UTC) FILETIME=[3B6F2DF0:01C689D1]

Return-Path: steamoffer@hotmail.com

I'm sure Steam uses hotmail too. I should e-mail them back saying, "Congratulations! You have been chosen to recieve a fatal blow to the head! In order to recieve your free fatal blow to the head, please respond to this e-mail with your address and phone number so I can locate you. Beta offer: 1/1"

I was gonna say report this message to abuse@hotmail.com, but apparently MSN thinks abusing an e-mail account means using it to verbally abuse people.

Report e-mail abuse to MSN Hotmail

If you have received abusive, harassing, or threatening e-mail messages from an MSN Hotmail account, follow the steps below to report it.

If you report it as junk e-mail, of course they'll do nothing. I guess MSN has no interest in fraud.

GC Alumni
(edited)

LOL

I just realized something. If Episode 2 took place in the forest or whatever, like outside City 17, why is there a picture of a strider in City 17 with the words Episode 2 next to it? Shouldn't it have some kind of grassy atmosphere with one of those mini-strider things in the picture instead?

Plus, I didn't know that "Kicked in the Head" was an actual movie... (That was my search in google images)

Edited by JackieChan

(edited)

no send it to valve(the original) and please enclose the copywrite inscription big legal dodo

valve does not have hotmail accounts and never ever give someone your name and password! valve/steam they would never ask you that!

Edited by w8t4time

Yeah I would send all that info to Valve ASAP...they will deal the fatal blow to the head for sure! That is soooo not cool...

*sends out 100 more*

Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha.a.a.a.a.a.a...a.a.a...urk!?!

I'm sure Steam uses hotmail too. I should e-mail them back saying, "Congratulations! You have been chosen to recieve a fatal blow to the head! In order to recieve your free fatal blow to the head, please respond to this e-mail with your address and phone number so I can locate you. Beta offer: 1/1"

Exactly what I was thinking.