Mouse Time!

Raw-C

What up all,

It has come time for me to start thinking about a new mouse...

I was looking at the Razer Copperhead, but I havn't done much research yet so if someone has a good suggestion/experience, please let me know!

Thanks

I had one. Got good shot registration too. The left mouse button

kept sticking though. I returned it & picked up a G7.

I'll never look back. Awsome mouse.

That G7 looks pretty nice too... Guess theres more research for me to do!

it's all preference man. i like my copperhead, but their support has sucked lately. the 2000dpi is nice (has logitech caught that yet), and the on the fly change is cool.

bottom line, which fits your hand best? go find a retailer and touch em.

but their support has sucked lately. the 2000dpi is nice (has logitech caught that yet), and the on the fly change is cool.

actually logitech had 2000dpi first. their support is also the best i've experienced. sent me a new g15 and g5 without any proof of purchase or even sending the other ones back. the g5 and g7 both change dpi on the fly. i set it to 2000 and never looked back on mine. just adjust the software sensitivity til it feels right. not sure why you'd want to switch on the fly really. it requires moving your hand off the mouse as well.

• 2 weeks later...

I use a razer copperhead and have loved it since I got used to it. Any other mouse I use now is laggy and not smooth. I hear the G7 feels like sandpaper so if you can, I'd find one to play with first.

I love the copperhead, my accuracy and twitch shots have improved so much since I've gotten used to this mouse. My only complaint is, it's noticeably lighter than my old mouse... when I get jumpy I swing my cursor around too fast and over shoot the target. SO I'm getting this! - http://www.razerzone.com/store/index.php?m...&products_id=29

Now I'll be able to adjust the weight and I won't have the generic black casing.

I also got the eXactMat with the different surfaces... damn I'm a g33k. B)

I love the copperhead, my accuracy and twitch shots have improved so much since I've gotten used to this mouse. My only complaint is, it's noticeably lighter than my old mouse... when I get jumpy I swing my cursor around too fast and over shoot the target. SO I'm getting this! - http://www.razerzone.com/store/index.php?m...&products_id=29

Now I'll be able to adjust the weight and I won't have the generic black casing.

I also got the eXactMat with the different surfaces... damn I'm a g33k. B)

I'm with you, I've got a diamondback and I like it for the most part. However, it's a little too light, and a bit too small for my hand. Other than that, it's great.

I wouldn't change my Logitech MX518 for any mouse on the market right now

I tried using my friend's 518 after I got used to my copperhead and it didn't feel smooth and I could tell there was a slight delay. :P

Yeah, the copperhead is SO smooth, can't make that point enough. I've always used a Logitech mouse, and although they feel better in terms of how the mouse is held, the Copperhead just plays amazingly well in game.

I have the G5 and love it. Absolutely no complaints.

Same. And I love the weights that come with it, so there's never any weight issues. Change on the fly I dont use a lot, so i program those buttons for other tasks. Though, i hate setpoint...

But I do love my G5. Felt better to me (size, contour, etc) than the G7 and I loved the texture.