Welcome to GamersCoalition

stutters

Some Membership benefits to welcome you to the family are :

Free FTP space is just one of the many benefits of joining GamersCoalition. A member is entitled to 50MB of space.

Another benefit is that you can have your own Gamerscoalition e-mail address. Powered by Gmail you get 2 GB of space.

• 8 months later...
How to Join:

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join GC. To join, send your membership dues ($50) via paypal. You can click this link.

Please include your forum name, your steam id, and use an email address you check regularly.

(lead admins and board members, please add/delete/modify for clarity)

Don't forget to have people send their GUID if they're of the UT persuasion.

I just realized that in my payment I neglected to include my e-mail address, how is it that I can fix said problem?

I thought you had to put an e·mail address when you used PayPal, so they can send you a receipt.

All goes by hand, so give it a day or two before worrying. Fatty might still be at school. After a while you should see some new forums on the board index.

for one in your profile it will read

Group: coalition member not Group:member look up at krutens profile/post it will look like that

and you should be able to join the server once its full unless its full of all gamers coalition members :)

also there is a section of the forums that is for members only

my money order should be there already also so we will see....

its school/football season so be patient I am sure it will happen!

• 4 months later...

Hey!! Its crazy from css! My dads letting me join gc! Someone on the server said they lowered the price to 20 bux and 40 for admin on this thread it says this but pon the place where u join on gcftw.com it still says 50 Im wondering if I just do what they say on there but only send 20 or what. Plz help somebodys. ty.

Hey!! Its crazy from css! My dads letting me join gc! Someone on the server said they lowered the price to 20 bux and 40 for admin on this thread it says this but pon the place where u join on gcftw.com it still says 50 Im wondering if I just do what they say on there but only send 20 or what. Plz help somebodys. ty.

If you use the link in the first post in this thread you should be all set.

• 1 month later...