Chicago Server Consolidation

mookie

sniff sniff

*holding back the tears*

goodbye scopeless

you will always be in my memories so many good times!

GG's!

on a side note I think its a good decision we will be a tighter group now!

We should have a special goodbye for Mayhem.

Another edition of Mav's 2 Cents (now that he found the thread):

I think that restricting the number of awp's is the most beautiful things I've heard said in a gc forum in...well, a long time. It is just plain stupid to have 6 players on a team with sniper rifles. I mean...really...how often to you see a tactical assault team toting nothing but sniper rifles? It takes away from the game, and detracts from the intended style of play that people are supposed to experience. I'm happy.

That being said, I think if the server consolidation is going to work, this is the way to do it. I'm happy to see you guys came up with such a balanced decision.

So, I hope it works out, and I can't wait to play with only 2 awps trying to gun me down.

PS: small consideration, you'll be seeing a massive increase in scout use I bet...whether or not that will be a problem? I couldn't tell ya'.

:luxhello:

What are map rotations going to look like? One thing that I hate about Recrud as it now is that dust is in rotation and that the rotation is too small. Are, russka, cpl_mill, cpl_fire, etc. going to be in rotation or is it going to be like the current Recrud rotation?

i am sooooooo happy i don't know what to do first,jump for joy,or cry!i really loved going on scopeless when there was too many on west,but i still loved picking up awps everynow and then.i personally feel glad that the board made this decision as i feel that this will pull the gc community closer together and pull in more people that like the gc to our servers.

my health has prevented me from re-uping with gc as of this moment,but,i WILL be a member once again.i do not play on any other servers as i do not like the way the other servers are admined,if they are admined.