Verify your Hotel Reservations with FATTY

Fatty

Once you've reserved your hotel room, please send me a PM with the following:

1) LAST NAME USED WHEN MAKING RESERVATION

2) HOW MANY ROOMS YOU RESERVED

3) NUMBER OF NIGHTS YOU RESERVED (for each room if you have more than one)

You should have used THIS LINK to set up your room.

I'll happily help you with any issues you have. Let me know. The rate should be 79 / night. If you're coming in Friday and leaving Sunday, your check-in date should be 7/13 and your check-out date should be 7/15....adjust accordingly if you're coming in earlier or staying later.

If you're arriving on Wednesday and it won't let you adjust the days, let me know. If you continue to get any errors or a "not available" type screen, again, let me know so I can help you.

HOTEL CONTACT INFO

All of this info is found on the DETAILS PAGE OF THE FRAGFESTOHIO WEBSITE.

My Cell Number

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thurs, Fri & Sat nights are eserved. I got the last room with the vibrating heart shaped bed and hot tub/shower combo.

I'll room with anyone as long as their name is Magruter from Wisconsin. Champaigne, duct tape, electrical cord and car battery are all optional.

** The wife just told me I can't room with anyone. :( **

You make one small mistake by abducting someone and you're branded for life as a sicko. No justice!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
(edited)

I reserved my room at the Inn this afternoon. Found out that the block setup for FF is FULL, so be prepared.....

I have 1 room reserved, Wednesday - Saturday!

I'll bring the duct tape for Duke!

CYA there!

Edited by Dingy

• 2 weeks later...
GC Founder

If you haven't yet, please PM me the last name on the reservation along with these dates again. Thanks!

If you haven't yet, please PM me the last name on the reservation along with these dates again. Thanks!

You need my info too?

• 3 weeks later...

Now, I said this on the server last night (in the presence of Allanon and Tyranus) and never got a straight answer or thought...

Do we HAVE to have hotel arrangements? Or are we welcome to camp out in our cars? Think about us poor folk! :wavey:

Now, I said this on the server last night (in the presence of Allanon and Tyranus) and never got a straight answer or thought...

Do we HAVE to have hotel arrangements? Or are we welcome to camp out in our cars? Think about us poor folk! :wavey:

Even in rooms with two beds, the max allowed is 3 or 4 people. If you can't afford a room, just get someone to request a roll-away and stay in their room. You will not get the free breakfast, but atleast you will be more comfortable than in your car.

Shaftiel

You will not get the free breakfast, but atleast you will be more comfortable than in your car.

You get a free breakfast if you get a room? Wow, I didn't know that. In fact, I have never even stayed at a hotel before.