HEy Guys

cPSmalls

Good deal man, I'm glad you enjoyed yourselves. The people here are pretty cool...as long as you avoid Lunk...j/k

But really, the people are the reason I've been playin' on GC servers since GC has been around, more or less...and that's been...well, a lot of years

I look forward to shooting the bad guys with ya'! :peace:

no...there was definitely someone here before by the name of SmallsGotMoxey...I remember because I used to think it was the coolest name ever. There's no way two people came up with that name so this is probably the same guy.

no...there was definitely someone here before by the name of SmallsGotMoxey...I remember because I used to think it was the coolest name ever. There's no way two people came up with that name so this is probably the same guy.

Its me its me :P

I came up with it because my friends used to call me smalls because of this long bill hat I used to have. Then one day I became a man hence the moxey.

What is a friend?

Ok I cant let this go any farther. I am SmallsGotMoxey it was my name before I got in VI. If you do a lil research on these forums you could of got it . I thought Fatty was onto me but could have played this out. Was gonna even buy Smalls his own steam ID LOL. I got real bored :P

But Ya Windex I have been around that long.