New GC Member

Bewildered

Well, I can't seem to find the "Welcome Mat" that was mentioned in the response to my joining. So I figure I will post something here instead. I just joined last night. I play as "Mostly Harmless" -- note the space. There is someone else with a similar name but without the space. :P

I may just play as my old character name -- "Bewildered", but I really love the Douglas Adams reference. I've played here for about 4 months. Simply put, the reason I joined is that I've been searching for a community like this for a very long time -- since Purdue Doug's Death Shack went down for the last time. I like the community here and I don't want to see it disappear.

In life, I'm a software developer from Minneapolis, Minnesota; and for the two or three days per year that it isn't winter, I'm an avid cyclist. Hope to see you in the game!

In life, I'm a software developer from Minneapolis, Minnesota; and for the two or three days per year that it isn't winter, I'm an avid cyclist. Hope to see you in the game!
hi and welcome.

are you an indie developer...and what's your flavor?

are you an indie developer...and what's your flavor?

Not an indie developer ... I mostly write in Java -- for a computer-based testing company.

you should get me a job.

I hate the corporate world and I've only ever done Java in school (which was about 6 years ago).

now GO!

also...welcome.

:wiggle2: