Another GC?

Tristan

(edited)

do they know about us?

maybe we should just watch and observe b4 meeting them. they could be hostile.

Threads: 116, Posts: 1,358, Members: 58, Active Members: 27

The are only itty bitty

heck, I've got more posts than them.

Edited by ZesteR

i feel a simpsons moment coming

"alright boys....buy him out"

all jokes aside. Have you read their rules?

SO YOU WANT TO BE IN THE =GC= CLAN?

Here are the rules.

Requirements are:

* Must be a member of GamersCoalition.net

* You Must DL and sign up with X-Fire (Its free: http://www.xfire.com) Also you must Add everyone on this page to your Friends List.)

* You MUST have a headset or microphone for VOIP/Teamspeak

* You must download and install Teamspeak. The How To is pinned at the top of the 2142 forums.

* You must reach the Rank of Lance Corporal Silver (750 points)

* You must follow the rules and Guidelines of the =GC= Server (Link will be posted further down)

* You MUST be approved by the OG members before using the =GC= Clan Tag (Just PM us )

* New Recruits will wear the Tag =GCr=, after everyone has played with the new recruits the Clan members will take a general consensus as to whether to allow you to become a full fledged GC Clan member.

that just seems silly and childish...new members have to wear a rookie tag? honestly..there should be some freedoms. What if you dont wanna download teamspeak or have a mic...then u can't join?

1. Language is at your own discretion...we are not going to kick people for typing "f#@$"

seems like a bunch of kids to me. The only thing is you get all that for free.. No thanks i'll rather pay the $50 to be a member of this GC....someone should signup to that site and post up a link to us....show them what the REAL GC is all about. I'm not trying to downplay what they're doing it's a step in the right directions but they just need to make it feel more welcoming

Edited by Xterminator

As far as swearing goes, maybe they're not as uptight as some. I wouldn't exactly call them kids.

That is a lot of "you musts" though. I think you should blow them off, if they're childish they'll ruin what they have going themselves.

Throwing in another edit:

The uptight comment has nothing to do with these GC forums. Even though some of you may be a little whiney, it's not that bad. I meant the people who cover their ears and scream bloody blue murder if they hear a naughty word. Then again, the nasally voiced little kids screaming every obscenity in the dictionary isn't fun either.

Don't know if I needed to add the edit or not but I figured I better be safe than sorry.

Edited by CowboyFromHell

I dunno Xterminator I sort of like having to use Teamspeak/Ventrilo. Now I have to admit, requirements always make me wary of clans and communities but after seeing how vacant the GC ventrilo is, with the number of WoW players outranking GC'ers with about 5:1 I'd have to say it'd be nice if we could get more on.

Nonetheless I think they are a bit strict with their rules and I know that I'd much rather be here then there.