Holiday Inn Floor Plan

Windex

You could write the local equivalent of the building department.

"I'm looking for the blueprints for a hotel. You see, there's going to be a bunch of people there in a few months and I want to create a game mod of the hotel so that we can have terrorists bombing the hotel and counter-terrorists trying to stop them."

Make sure to include your complete name and address so they...I mean, the blueprints...know where to find you.

Every business must keep a copy of the layout available for fire emergencies, how do you think fire exits are marked? :) if you do end up feeling frisky and taking pics, snag one of the fire exit maps :)

umm.. or you could go to the public records office.. lol

yeah let me just take a day trip up there and spend 90$ in gas to go get floorplans for fragfest..

If you completed a map that resembled the Holiday Inn, I'd reimburse you (if it was super cool of course). However, you might consider just waiting until June, taking pictures while you're there, and then having it ready after sometime. If you went that route, perhaps a quality map would be worth something as well. (granted I would get some input during development)

de_fragfestohio

nice.....

(edited)

It wouldn't resemble holiday inn :(

IT WOULD BE holiday inn :)

I'll deff take my camera and of course i'll have my SDK for Valve at FF, Since i'd like to get quality Gaming and Filesharing done I won't be doing much mapping however if anyone is interested in learning or talking about it with me i'd be more than happy to teach/show while i'm there

... Although a Road Trip does sound fun, i just need to find someone to make the trip with me..

Anyone around Cinci wanna go to Hudson for a weekend? The 99 Saturn is comfy i promise! lol

Edited by Windex

The hotel should be able to provide you floor plans for the ballrooms at least...after that i'm sure you could find a birds eye view from some kind of maps source...

If you really want the floor plans I could ask them since I work for a fairly reputable AV company (if you feel weird asking them) but basically if you say you are setting up AV for the fragfestohio event they will give you floor plans

Ok because I was actually in AutoSketch at the time I drew you a floor plan of the whole hotel from memory...I left out the building they don't use and its not very precise (as I'm sure many of you will point out) but if you make a map which resembles this we'll all recognize it

holidayinnhudsoniv6.jpg