Onslaught

Penty

Penty is pretty much the most evil thing to ever exist. That goes for Penty in the goliath, too.

I'd just like to highlight this idea again. Onslaught is addicting, and Penty killed me with a goliath approximately 43734727 times last night.

All the wepons must be at max power for them to link.

so I totally don't get the combo weapons thing...I'm building my weapons close to each other...and they're not doing anything special.

(edited)

Alrighty then! Round 221, 489,722,032 points. I had 12 super damage ups ($8500 ones with max range) and I still could barely scratch them with a nuke. I need a new weapon combo that has greater damage, perhaps the BFG or Rocket BFG would round out my attacks. Its hard for me to get the combo to fire in the right sequence for the BFG though. The damage exchange sounds like a good one to try; 100% boost to damage and -30% range and rate of fire. Sounds like a good trade.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you get a black hole generator set up near the exit you can last a long time, however you stop getting money for upgrades.

I've used the laser rocket and nuke combos, but those are about it. Any other good ones I should know about? I am getting my butt kicked on 152 pretty routinely now. <_<

• 1 month later...

In version 2 my game froze at 635, I left it on while i went to the store around level 480 when i stopped getting more than like 2 dollars a level for upgrades. None of them have made it to the first intersection yet.

I never got to see my feild of mines, my shockwave generator, or my second black hole generator do anything :(

http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=onslaughtpv9.jpg

Edited by Zeabos

looks like your black holes were doing a lot of the work, you're losing quite a bit of kills/money/points that way.

BTW, I can't believe that my previous high score posts got wiped out with the server crash <_<

I'll have to repost my more recent screenshots at some point.

• 8 months later...