Va Tech Shooting

NOFX

Thanks Duke but I am good. I have nothing to vent about. I wasn't there when this happened. Unless I learn that someone I worked with (one of the student work-studies) was killed. Right now it is depressing for all of this to happen. I fear copy-cats so I hope Universities all over tighten security. I just hope none of the students that I've interacted with on a regular basis are on the list that keeps growing. Thanks though man.

A couple of more links for everyone: The girl that he was psycho over? http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/stor...5001021,00.html

Both plays that he wrote (content warning for them). http://newsbloggers.aol.com/2007/04/17/cho-seung-huis-plays/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my heart goes to all the VTech familys of students that where shot... along with that coragious teacher..

My prayers go out to everyone who was affected by this tragedy.

On a lighter note, people like this restore my faith in humanity.

this guy... breaks beyond all of what people do in this sort of situation... your faced with a huge tragedy and he risks his life and dosent hesitate... this guy is a true role model to evreyone.

Yes. That man is a true hero for what he did. Such an amazing thing to do.

As for the murderous piece of garbage, there were signs.

The Smoking Gun has one of his plays. How long before someone puts it into production?

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years...7071vtech1.html

I've been here all day supporting the Dean for the college of engineering. No one can get into the building to access their equipment or anything. I am jumping through hoops to get our network accessible from a totally different IP subnet, etc.

State Police all over the campus as well as media trucks all over the place. I may go around later to see if I can meet Geraldo or someone, they are almost all here.

this is disturbing.. i read through the whole thing.. this guy is a psycho, and there are obviously some real problems with him.

-------

This is huge. no doubt about it.

I have a request. Some GC come to VT and either stop me or help me. I swear to God that if those nuts from the Westboro Baptist Church show up and disrupt things, there will be chaos like no other! Apparently they plan on disrupting the funerals of the those killed yesterday. Never..... Never have I been so angry as I am right now!

I have a request. Some GC come to VT and either stop me or help me. I swear to God that if those nuts from the Westboro Baptist Church show up and disrupt things, there will be chaos like no other! Apparently they plan on disrupting the funerals of the those killed yesterday. Never..... Never have I been so angry as I am right now!

oh, my, gosh..... they are NOT representing Jesus's love in ANY way.

The word Westboro sparked my memory, then the name Shirley Phelps-Roper came up. I believe that I know now why you are so angry, I AM TOO.

I hope their smart enough to know that they can start very violent reactions if they protest.

not only are the plays disgusting and such.. but he was a terrible writer...

I hope they don't zd.. i'm not sure who they are, i'll look into it now, but that is screwed up.

i hope someone DDOS's all their sites... i hope so much more that i'd be banned from the forum for saying...

basically... i hope the WBC comes, and i hope they are "dealt with"

I have to wonder about how his family is taking all this. I mean, I have no sympathy for HIM but this has to be utterly horrid for his family to know that their son/brother/grandson/etc. slaughtered so many people.