Age of Conan

Unclean

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rofl DNA! Sorry, ya I haven't turned on my PS3 since this game has come out, I'm very much attached to it... Ummm I prolly won't be on GTA 4 until I am completely bored, which may be awhile... :) This game isn't for everyone, but to be honest I really never liked mmos that much, but this one is just too cool... I really like the combat system, the fatalities, and the quests can be pretty amusing sometimes... I also like riding my mammoth(alone mind you :) ) off into the sunset and the bloody daggers I own right now.

All around its a pretty amazing game, although there are things not finished(like siege warfare and the pvp experience) and some bugs yet, but it was a really great launch for a mmo and they are working on it alot right now. Sometimes its better to wait with new mmos a few months(they will fix alot of the huge bugs) but this one has too much to offer imo to not pass up. You could also wait for buddy passes and hope someone will send you one then you can try it out first. I'm already giving mine to someone local(sorry Clueless), but there are plenty of people in GC who will have one soon enough. Also I suggest checking out videos, that is really what had me so psyched for this game...

Ahhhh the heck with it, I will pick it up tonight on the way home. :) I am bored of CIV4 and CSS as of right now so something else would be cool.

Or maybe I should go back to EVE now that it is redone...Hmmmmm I am so Confused <Thinking>Dragon on her mammoth with sunset, or cold space aliens..Hmmmmm...OKay

Conan it is ;)

DNA
(edited)

Check...My Name is DragonFiresDNA...hehe, but really my Characters name is Dnagc (I Think)

Okay I spent four hours and got level 10, very cool game so far. So you can do group parts of the whole story then? I mean you can do the night stuff by yourself and also with other peeps?? This sounds cool..

When do we start the guild? :)

Edited by DNA

Lol I don't know Voodoo, this guild was Unclean's call :) I think they will be cool, and they already have a Keep and other buildings in the player city; how cool is that!! Anyway I will be on AoC later today, I just have to sleep now, have fun playing its a pretty awesome game!

Is this what my life has been lacking?

I really liked it reminded me a lot for the game...ummmmm what was it...ahhhhhh, oh ya Dungeon Seige II I think or something(Online), it seems to have a cool story line. You can do a lot of 1 person stuff without anyone messing with you and then you can do some with others. You can even go for a sunset ride with Dragon on her 2008 "S" series mammoth...ITS HOT!

But this is just from me, I have only played a few hours, but also I am one that was never a big fan this type of game, but it is very interesting to me.

Is this what my life has been lacking?

after all your WoW ravings, you're looking to get into the MMO scene now??

The only reason I don't play Wow is because I would play it all the time, at work etc...same reason I don't - oh never mind, you get the idea.

What the... what happened to my post?

Anyway, the first guild we joined (Oprichnik) ended up being a bunch of "I'm so 1337" "let's gank and spawncamp" jerks. We just joined another guild temporarily... give it a few days and we'll see if they're cool.

And DNA - is that seriously your in-game name?

To be honest I am not sure :) I know that I wanted to put it in as that, but I may have gone with Dnagc...So one of the two....I think they said Dragonfiresdna was not available.. :)

No I was saying we should make are own guild when we get more people, and then we can make movies and put them on YouTube.. :)

To be honest I am not sure :) I know that I wanted to put it in as that, but I may have gone with Dnagc...So one of the two....I think they said Dragonfiresdna was not available.. :)

No I was saying we should make are own guild when we get more people, and then we can make movies and put them on YouTube.. :)

Whoa there killer...don't dream too big.

Spent a few more hours last night and have gotten level 13, but need to get to level 15 before I can do anymore quest stuff I guess. Any suggestions of what to do to get things moving up?

Did you ever post your actual in-game name? I'd be happy to hop on my alt and help ya out. There are a lot of good quests around that level, you should level up like crazy there (white sands + others).

Did you ever post your actual in-game name? I'd be happy to hop on my alt and help ya out. There are a lot of good quests around that level, you should level up like crazy there (white sands + others).

Ya my name is Dnagc in-game, I have done all the main stuff I can so I started doing the whole kill croc's and pikes for money and stuff, but nothing much else.

I will more then likely be on later tonight/today.

Do it Mo!!! Once I heard about this game I couldn't stop thinking about it either and I did not like WoW the little bit I played of it... Movies don't get you as involved as a game can, and you have more of a social life to this way!! You should do it Mo, take the plunge, a year from now we will be having epic battles atop our Mammoths and Rhinos, all the while guarding our guild city... I think a year from now if you picked up this game you should prolly still be playing it, they will be adding stuff all the time, so its not like things will become old... So what are you waiting for, go buy the game already :D

Really though it sounds like you want to play just are afraid to pay a monthly fee...which is understandable, I hate them...but this game imo is totally worth it, and if you don't like it after a month its only 50 bucks you wasted because you receive one free month with the game. Its up to you, but the more we have playing from GC the more fun it will make the game(as if it isn't to begin with)...