Should I fix the Sig?

[LaW]Maverick

Fix the error or leave it?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, so...should I fix the error in my sig?

I noticed it after I wrote it, then thought it'd be fun to leave it up there to see who noticed. I think it was The Geek that pointed it out, but I don't remember

So here's a useless poll: should I fix it or leave it there. If you can't find it...you shouldn't vote. :twitch:

(edited)

It makes me feel better about myself to belittle others. So I voted that you were an idiot. Oh wait... darn. It wasn't about you, just your silly sig. Boy do I feel stupid. I need to find a third grader to beat up now, hope you're happy Mav.

Shaftiel

Edited by shaftiel

it's from a poem

Those are two different lines of the poem (one under the other) and the comma is there to denote the separation of lines since I wrote it all on one line. Not to mention that's where he put a comma in the original manuscript. However, it is unclear as to whether or not he put commas between the two rages because I have seen it with and without the commas. That being said, to stick with proper grammatical rules, Dylan Thomas should have wrote"

"Do not go gentle into that good night;

rage, rage against the dying of the light."

This leads me to my next point. I misquoted the poem in my sig as well. I realized this 'bout the same time that I realized the misspelling (a couple of days after I created it). In other words, there is more than just a spelling error there, though the commas are debatable. Note the semi-colon in the above quotes rather than comma at is appears in the poem. :freak3:

:(

i wanted to vote for "you should definitely include more poems in your signature" :smiling2: but I can't figure out how to add extra poll questions because I'm such a raging noob...why am I even a Bored Member? All I do is look cute...