graduated!

ephemeral

(edited)

FINALLY no more school! just graduated from cambridge-isanti high school, june 10th! only thing is...

what the crap do i do now?

I'm sure i'll figure it out

I've applied at multiple places already; one of which is geek's dad xD

Hopefully i'll be attending a music school this fall; Forerunner Music Academy (FMA) at the International House of Prayer (IHOP)

If you missed my graduation party, you are welcome to send me cards with lots of money!

JK

pray i will make the money needed for tuition and living expenses!

Edited by ephemeral

i will be grad'in next year on the 8th of june

i cant waaaaaaaaaiiiiittttttt! woo woooo

i know what i want to do after hs to..

..college

Music school almost guarantees you a poor future. But it's a lot of fun =P I've resigned myself to making almost no money in my future, but I don't really care. Such is the life of a musician. Congratulations!!!

Music school almost guarantees you a poor future. But it's a lot of fun =P I've resigned myself to making almost no money in my future, but I don't really care. Such is the life of a musician. Congratulations!!!

Plus, if its where God wants me to be, then i don't have anye business doing anything else! music is so personally rewarding too. i hope to get something going with the hardcore scene down in MO ;] should be good.

i am also interested in law enforcement, but we'll see where that goes later.

thanks all!

Best thing to do is get a job and do music in the off time (weekends) and make some extra cash.

Best thing to do is get a job and do music in the off time (weekends) and make some extra cash.

Speaking from experience, I have to agree...being a musician and making money is much better than just being a musician. So you can't spend as much time as you would like on your music, at least you're not eating dog food for dinner.

wow Im feeling old now. I graduated from high school 7 years ago. I was accepted at my University October of my senior year of high school. Needless to say, I didnt do to much work my last year of high school...

wow Im feeling old now. I graduated from high school 7 years ago. I was accepted at my University October of my senior year of high school. Needless to say, I didnt do to much work my last year of high school...

I was the complete opposite. All my friends had their acceptances ready by Christmas and I still didn't have my credits all up to par to get into McGill. That was one crazy year, I worked by butt off but at the same time I was going out every weekend. I don't know how I did it but I got the best grades of my life in one year (the system I went through is hard to explain) and got into McGill no problem. This was all while watching all my friends skip 90% of their classes because they were meaningless.