Im getting Giddy!!!

Batman

Oh its almost time for FF07!! I look forward to this more than Christmas, and I'd like to thank everyone who makes it possible for me to have a great weekend with all my online friends.. I noticed it took a long time to fill the seat next to me this year, and I have to give AcidFlux a hand for being a very brave person. I've gained a little weight this year, and I had to buy even bigger adult diapers, so they will hold way way more I'm sure.. Also I no longer have to drive to Gond's house (40 min drive), I now live less than 5 miles from him and he can now pick my sorry arse up!! Everything is coming up roses!!

I just bought a new CPU for FF, hope to have it oc'd and runnin great before July 13'th.. Not sure if I'm going to bring my monitor or bring my wife's 17" LCD, the LCD is easier to transport but its a slow 8ms cheap one. Anyone out there playin CS on a 8ms LCD??

Also I'm just in a better state of mind than I was last year, a year ago my small business was falling apart and was looking for a new job. Its now a year later and I still am making money with the small business and I have a nice steady job with great benefits. (was paying $1800 a month on insurance when I was working for myself.) So its going to be a great time, and I'm all excited.. I just hope I don't pass out this year and wake up with a pretzel in my bum crack..

(edited)

I'll tell you, I'm starting to get a bit more hyped for this. I'm glad Fatty had taken the time to send invites to guys like me who're a part of the party, but not really, because I've been friends with Wolf and (if he remembers) Allanon for some time now (A was through GW). It's possible that I've met a few others of you via GW, but for the most part I just barely had started running HL (and HL2) before things destructed around me in SoCal and I ended up having to exit the state due to being unable to find work. Some months later, I am now in OH and, while still jobless as of now, am still looking and also now have something that I may really look forward to, for the first time in about a YEAR. No, really.

I was really lucky that Discom ended up not being able to go this year (though it sucks that he couldn't attend) and had the kindness to give me his ticket (for which I WILL find a way to repay him!), but I need to find out if/how I'll be able to actually get MY name on the nameplate.

C U there at FF2K7!

Edited by aldan

The only reason I'm attending is to see Clueless self destruct at poker this year.

Pure luck can't possibly last 1 full year...

Oh, Allanon too. If he lands another royal flush, I'll form a $20 Yahtzee table and exclude him from it.

When I was in HS we got a hotel room for the night and a friend passed out. We took his shirt off wrapped him in toilet paper, put him in the elevator and hit Lobby.. We sent for the elevator to come back up, and he was still in there, we took him out.. Stupid things you do when your drunk..

Oh just you wait.

Yeah - because he is bringing the roll of duct tape. Or if he wants to be a bit nicer (easier to remove)

he will bring the gaffer's tape...

Now about the chair.....

I've got a little sheet that I rip off pages until FragFest... sadly due to being a counselor over here at Notre Dame College for the National Computer Camps, I'm gonna have to pack up and not get there till around 4:00-5:00 PM on Friday :(.

w

I'm excited... but anxious. I have to work 34 hours in the 4 days directly before FF.

Sunday-off

Monday-10-9

Tuesday-10-4

Wednesday-10-8

Thursday-10-8

Friday--FF after 1.5 or 2 hour drive.

I'm gonna be dead the whole damned weekend.

(edited)
Batty, I'm gonna give ya a big slap in the face if didn't see me by the time I find you. :P

I'll see you first, I've already gone to FF07 3 times.. I can always go forward in my time machine, never backwards..

Oh and try not to post if your drunk.. :)

Edited by Batman

Batty, I'm gonna give ya a big slap in the face if didn't see me by the time I find you. :P

I'll see you first, I've already gone to FF07 3 times.. I can always go forward in my time machine, never backwards..

Oh and try not to post if your drunk.. :)

...<_>

*slap!*

well ladies and gents, as u know I attended the past 2 fragfesties. This year I could not make it for many reasons, but I am def. going 2k8!

I hope everyone has a good time. The only thing I can think of that is good is not placing 2nd in the CSS tourny 3 years in a row, lol. I'll def. be looking forward to the pics and FF08 Forums.

I will even be attending the golfing!!

Enjoy your weekend off from life!

well ladies and gents, as u know I attended the past 2 fragfesties. This year I could not make it for many reasons, but I am def. going 2k8!

I hope everyone has a good time. The only thing I can think of that is good is not placing 2nd in the CSS tourny 3 years in a row, lol. I'll def. be looking forward to the pics and FF08 Forums.

I will even be attending the golfing!!

Enjoy your weekend off from life!

I'll tell you its going to be nice not having the smell of Frito's all the time, you and your shoeless feet!!! No, I joke.. I'm gonna miss you this year man.. :(

My guitar gently weeps... since I'm going to be missing out on Friday and a good part of Saturnday day... due to a new job I'm starting training for this week....

:(

Gotta love the timing... they've waited a couple of weeks before calling me today to say that it starts tomorrow...

*aldan sighs with feeling*

Well, I hope to get there in time for the tourney at least, so that I can be a proper target for everyone else...

*aldan pictures the feeling of bullets passing through his soon-to-be-corpse and thanks Jehosephat that it's not real-life...*