Ventrilo Youngin's

Flitterkill

Ahh to be 12 to 16 again, talking about felines and the things they did and the things they'll do. Yo. Word. And other things of course.

I did not warn, I just banned - I never said a word.

Is this you? Why are you even here in this community?

I won't bother looking for your names, I really don't want to know if you are registered in our forums or not, I'm 100% positive you ain't paying members though.

On another topic - this one involving intelligence, just about everyone when they first join a Vent server will pop up on a general public welcome area.

We can hear you talking - in case you didn't know that. Just a clue for you.

Folks with vent admin privs feel free to nuke away - our public vent will stay public but occasionally we may get some parasites not related to our joint in anyway.

We're any of us that dumb? :shrug03:

On a side note - we should have done the community survey years ago. Some amazing stuff in there. You will all see the results in a few days.

-Fk

I don't mind all the people coming on as long as they stay in their respective channels... that being said after having to move WoW players down to their channel several times yesterday I'm thinking about kicking a few and then maybe banning... I had a few people even swear at me once. Yes I know our server is public, but GC WoW players please don't give it to everyone you meet... yes it's probably just you give it to some guildies and then they give it to their sons, nephews, daughters, and everyone else *That's not sarcasm*.

Things would be different if more GC players used vent, but it seems to be me, occasionally Monthos, Shaft, a few others and the UT guys. Oh well :\

Edited by Allanon

Ok...please don't kick or ban them before letting me have some fun!

If someone is bothering you on our vent server please find me (Im always on steam friends, "anonymo187")

I will make it so they never want to go near another voice chat program ever again :D

And don't worry, I will post my antics here first before exposing them to the interwebs.

Ok...please don't kick or ban them before letting me have some fun!

If someone is bothering you on our vent server please find me (Im always on steam friends, "anonymo187")

I will make it so they never want to go near another voice chat program ever again :D

And don't worry, I will post my antics here first before exposing them to the interwebs.

Mo and steam... best friends forever!

Edited by Allanon

To my knowledge, if they are wow players, they are not part of the guild Shep, Ebil, Jackie and myself were in. The reason is..that guild had its own vent to use.

My stand on it...if there are people in the WOW channel that do not know Shep, Ebil, Jackie or myself and are causing a fuss, Kick them or Ban them.

I haven't played Wow in a few months (I actually cancelled my account ) so some of those peeps "might" not know me. But if they are on Bealgun they will know Shep. And if they don't know him...boot em.

GC Board Member

Lols at everyone - yeah - I was a bit loopy before bed time.

We should probably set up a vent forum here for bans and also room requests, etc - if only to know whose room is whos. The admining for vent is a bit scattershot (I'm guilty as much as anyone else) - I usually just jump in to the UT channel where all is well. Only reason I did what I did last night is unlike the regular routine of digital speakers off, reg audio on, mic on, vent on, join channel, *put on headset*, I loaded vent first and upon entering the porch my speakers rang out with pleasant sounds of junior high intellectualism.

That's probably not the right word :)

-Fk

To my knowledge, if they are wow players, they are not part of the guild Shep, Ebil, Jackie and myself were in. The reason is..that guild had its own vent to use.

My stand on it...if there are people in the WOW channel that do not know Shep, Ebil, Jackie or myself and are causing a fuss, Kick them or Ban them.

I haven't played Wow in a few months (I actually cancelled my account ) so some of those peeps "might" not know me. But if they are on Bealgun they will know Shep. And if they don't know him...boot em.

Heh, I've been out of playing with GC people for a while now. I think only Ebil and Shep are the only survivors of the remaining GC people. I'm not in the WoW loop with them anymore, but it doesn't matter to me.

Wow...the things I miss when I sign off at 10:10 pm...

Ok...

Bukowski, err...I mean FK...nice stream of consciousness there. I know you are in kollege edumucation and all, but try to tailor your stream so that mortasl and drunks (e.g. me) can understand on only one read-through.

other than that...luvs!

Flitter, the UT channel is not always safe. Sometimes you leave me alone with tek while we're on opposite teams. I'm not sure which is hurt more in those times - his pride ingame or my ears in the real world ;)

dark <3 tek

All you other dudes and dudettes - UT2k4 is almost gone. Jump on in with us and have a game or two! We'll even let you kill us once in a while... ;)