Rules on Sprays

Shadowman

Ok, not one to start a fire or anything, but I got kicked for use a spray of a hot model girl. The picture is just of her standing in a bikini, and I get kicked with a reason of it being 'offensive'. What does that even mean? Who is offended by the random hot chick? I've been using the same dang spray for a couple months and none of the admins had any problems with until tonight where suddenly I'm the villain posting offense material.

At the end of the day it's up to the admin whether or not to take action (personally I'm quite offended by that spray...offended by the high fabric content)

I'm surprised the admin did not say anything to you as they should have warned you or at least asked you not to spray it if they felt there was a problem. Hopefully they will be around to clear things up soon.

I believe it was Selfcontrol. After the incident we talked about it, and it seems that Self had asked for this spray not to be used multiple times over a couple day period. So, I don't think that a kick was out of line. While I don't think the picture is obscene, every one has their own line in the sand regarding that kind of stuff.

For my part, if an admin askes you to stop doing something, you stop. Period. If you have an issue with it you do just what Shadowman has done and post up about it. However, he missed the first part, the whole following the admins request part :)

Shaftiel

I believe it was Selfcontrol. After the incident we talked about it, and it seems that Self had asked for this spray not to be used multiple times over a couple day period. So, I don't think that a kick was out of line. While I don't think the picture is obscene, every one has their own line in the sand regarding that kind of stuff.

For my part, if an admin askes you to stop doing something, you stop. Period. If you have an issue with it you do just what Shadowman has done and post up about it. However, he missed the first part, the whole following the admins request part :)

Shaftiel

Asked for a couple of days? I only played last night out of the whole week. If someone had a problem with it in the past then no one made an attempt to tell me about it until last night.

I've never seen that one, but if I had, I'd def'n ask them to stop, and if not, get the info, and ban request them. :D Has no place here. And the chick in the bikini, whilst I do love seeing that, I'd rather not see it in game. Too distracting, and yea, prolly inappropriate.

• 5 months later...

Not obscene, but not appropriate either. Remember, that this is a clean server... Emphasis on clean. Not almost, not semi clean but CLEAN.

Like Shaftiel said... Admin dictates what's allowed. Warnings are definitely appreciated, though. :peace: