Time for someone else's dime??

Fatty

I spent 10 minutes setting up a fully upgraded sentry in the hopes that 1 poor sould would join me last night......just bad timing it seems. The game would have probably reset when they joined anyway.It's uberfun...and worth it.I've never seen it die after getting full though...M2, what did you do?
10 mins....wow, dude when you see me in the server..you better bring your A Game. Depending on the location I can get a full upgraded sentry up in 2-4mins. If it's in my base...it's even faster, 1.5mins or less.
I still play FlatOut2....and FlatOut2 will be used FOREVER at FragFestOhio!!!!
btw i bought Flatout 1 and 2. If you ever wanna play i'll join in the fun (provided i'm not busy with something).

I spent 10 minutes setting up a fully upgraded sentry in the hopes that 1 poor sould would join me last night......just bad timing it seems. The game would have probably reset when they joined anyway.

It's uberfun...and worth it.

I've never seen it die after getting full though...M2, what did you do?

we didnt get it full, only like 6v6 plus it was on dustbowl and I had to go, prolly would of kept it going if I would of switched it to fort, but I forgot the rcon

Admin.

Dead all weekend. Does anyone actually play TF2? I just bought on Saturday and played all weekend :D

i play it whenever i get a chance and i check the gc server every so often to see if anyone plays

to be brutally honest, lotsa people only want to play 2fort these days. Maybe we can set a night during the week that is continuous 2fort and see if it attracts any attention. It's like switching to scoutknivez or dust to attract attention. All the 2fort servers i want to play on are always full and i literally mean always.

I noticed that's what it takes to get the server up and running... a little effort by one or a few more people. After I started, xterminator and tomatoes joined, then Penty, and we got a full server in no time. Even saw Fatty on for a little while! His sentry gun placement could use some work, but he's deadly as a scout.