Standards

Ringadon

I was literally just playing on the server when some person or another (I do my best to ignore idiots like this this I can't remember his name) said a few things to me over voice com that, at least on our CS:S server, would merit a kick + permanent ban, the saying of it itself wasn't what was so offensive, but the fact that he didn't even get a warning for it made me wonder. What, if anything, are we doing to enforce the GC clean server policy on our TF2 server? Can someone help me out with this?

Sorry if I am simply bringing up an already hot topic or something I just need to vent a little

Ring

I've seen beetlemod being used on another server I play on. Might be worth looking into. They actually advertise they're using it. I believe it's the |DAD| TF2 server. They seem like nice folks over there. They don't allow swearing either. I don't have the ip atm.

I've seen beetlemod being used on another server I play on. Might be worth looking into. They actually advertise they're using it. I believe it's the |DAD| TF2 server. They seem like nice folks over there. They don't allow swearing either. I don't have the ip atm.

+1 for Beetlemod. And HLSX stats (or whatever it's called) is good too.

• 1 month later...
Tonight it would have been nice to have some form of admin mod. The players tonight would have been warned/kicked on retro.

HLSW is a good solution for now....seems there arent many people using that anymore, i may have to buck up for admin again :(

Tonight it would have been nice to have some form of admin mod. The players tonight would have been warned/kicked on retro.

HLSW is a good solution for now....seems there arent many people using that anymore, i may have to buck up for admin again :(

Mani would be great too if we could get it on :(

At what time was there a problem? Was it after I logged out? When I was in I gave one warning, but that was all I saw.

The RCON has been posted in the admin forum ever since the server opened.

I guess it's time to try and install Mani then, since so many admins post about it. :smillie_smilling:

If you have the RCON...just use HLSW in the meantime, I am told it works fine.

I'm most likely going to get my admin rights back, then I can watch more even when I can't be in there playing....the only problem is that most of the trash talk is done over mic...so I don't know how effective I will be in helping you guys :(