ILLIDAN DEAD!!!!!

shep48

world of warcraft. pretty big accomplishment, less than 1% of 10 million people have beaten him. Now, we kill him every week and take his loots.. and yes thats edge with the Legendary war glaive.

this might be more impressive if I knew who "Illidan" was or what a "legendary war glaive" is.

Ignorance is bliss. Uninstall now and play more CSS/CoD4 k thx. ;)

Don't tell me you never played WarCraft III Boiler?

All I know is Maiev or whatever her name can stop searching for Illidan, gratz guys now get on CSS! *remembers that he doesn't play CSS much anymore either*

this might be more impressive if I knew who "Illidan" was or what a "legendary war glaive" is.

Ignorance is bliss. Uninstall now and play more CSS/CoD4 k thx. ;)

Don't tell me you never played WarCraft III Boiler?

All I know is Maiev or whatever her name can stop searching for Illidan, gratz guys now get on CSS! *remembers that he doesn't play CSS much anymore either*

I love Warcraft III, but I haven't played it in so long that I forgot who he was again. I have tried to shield myself from anything WoW-related.

I have never ever ever ever played or even WATCHED someone play World of Warcraft, so I know nothing of it besides what may be related to WC3. I do know that it is a tool of the devil and has consumed the lives of many a poor soul.

on a side note, it is a bit ironic that I tell him to play more CSS when I haven't played it regularly in something close to a year now... might be time to get back on that horse...