Who wants my seat?

Magruter

A couple of things just popped up that are requiring me to use my vacation time differently (college friends reunion), so I'm taking this year off from fragfest. Basically my seat is free to you, one condition.. ..You're tournament director, that's it. Free seat all you have to do is set up some tourney's. Dingy was a big help last year. He'll be around if you have any questions.

im interested... i think

what is involved in setting the tourneys up? getting ppl to sign up, collecting money, picking maps, drawing a sweet score board, throwing stuff at Fatty...?

i will more than likely do it, i just want a quick run down of what u had to do last year for it, if you'd be so kind...

ps: im sad you arent going, i wanted to pwn u at TF2... and Rock Band... haha

Dirty has first shot at the seat ATM.

Bear you're next.

Pretty much all you said, I would say the biggest pain was getting the tourney server's setup. But then again i know nothing about setting a server up. So that might be easy to someone else.

(edited)

Btw I thought I'd let out the other condition of taking this seat... you have to sit next to Anonymo. Sorry Mags I know you wanted someone to have the seat but I figured someone should warn whoever gets it.

Edited by Allanon

• 1 month later...