Its been a while....

++SexyTyme++

So I was cleaning up my AIM buddy list... stumbled upon some good memories. Thought I'd drop by and say what up? I'm finishing up my 2nd year of law school so not much going on in my life right now. How are the rest of you Mmmm, DOH, DLM, MwR, TF, etc. doing? Hopefully I'll get around to installing CS on my comp over summer so I can get back to AWPing some of you again... if it still is in the game.

Massive greets ~

Wilco, Facehole, Abyss, Mossad, yermother, Destroyer, Fat_bastard, Xero, Kurtz, Hurricane, redeyez, Quickfoot, Stretchnutz, Bob Lee {RIP}, Dirk, Fish, chuckleslove, MiniMe, Zap, General J, Slaughter, Sanders, StepBack, DJ, Kenger, Zeabos, Slims, SparkyTech, YoMomma, adambomb, Congergation aka rev, the real Rev, Whiplash, linch, Barto, Playaa, THX, Watchtower, AK2786, Tape, Chief, Hitman, MrMustard, Raven, Graybeard, Shertown, Mav, maverick, elbarto, Kaka, LongHair, gooters, swoop, mag, lunk, mrx, lostoften, bubblegum, duke, toka, batman, xterminator, and the rest.

Sorry, I know for sure I forgot to mention some of the people I had the most fun with fragging, my bad. So, to do it the lazy way, everyone who was ever or are still in the following that I knew/know:

Mmmm, DOH, BlackOps, MwR, TF, LuckyCharms, DLM, TM, and the other clans that made playing so much fun.

Plus anyone else I forgot to mention.. haha.

I also noticed dohguild.com is down, anyway to holla at cha? More importantly anyone know if cane is back from Iraq or how he is doing?

On a side note, glad mmmmcs.com still works, it's the only way I know how to find this place.

Edited by ++SexyTyme++

TF was "The Fallen" right?

Yeah, Wilco started TheFallen clan after LuckyCharms broke up. At the same time FaceHole started CsLs. Neither clans are around anymore.

Anyways, hey SexyTyme! Im impressed that you're in law school. I always had an interest for that, but chose Marketing instead (bad move because I have no job). Good luck with school. A degree in law will pay off for sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah dweez, i played with swoop. haha, sorry windex, i forgot, like i said, i really just looked at my aim buddy list as i was cleaning it up. haha, sort of playa, just been busy with life but i'm actually free for 2 weeks so i've been trying to play some. just reinstalled steam and css and played a bit yesterday. haha, i was a economics major yomomma and i ended up going to law school because i didn't know what else to do. duke! long time no chat buddy, hope you are well. lol, i think i started playing since I was 15 maybe, 23 now.

gooters!!!! my god, glad i saw you. i thought you disappeared just like me. how have you been, we should play sometime if you get the chance, its been way too long. haha, x, do you still play? of course i saved the best for last ;) mav, good to see you are still here. haha, saw you last night mag, it was fun. sorry i wasn't really talkative, i was on the phone. but i'll try to keep my absence under two years. moss, miss awping yo bro! zero! i can't believe i didn't holla at cha, i still use your spyware guide everytime i get a new laptop or comp. wilco! man, blast from the past. do you guys still play? i played yesterday and i only saw a bunch of new guys (nothing wrong with that) and i was hoping to run into some classics.

anyways, hope all is well with everyone and hopefully i can play with some of y'all because classes start up again!

Edited by ++SexyTyme++

• 2 weeks later...