Remember the XBOX360 Scam?

[LaW]Maverick

Remember when someone posted up a week or two ago about refurbished XBOX 360's going for $40 from some website?

Well, I forwarded the website on to my brother in the Electronic Crimes Task Force of the Secret Service just for fun....and now it's shut down. :)

Just thought that was kinda funny and I'd share. :peace:

looks like it works too me, solid detective work boys

You have to actually click the "Purchase Now" button and when you'll do, you'll note the page isn't there anymore...

It goes to an order form when I click purchase now

looks like it works too me, solid detective work boys

You have to actually click the "Purchase Now" button and when you'll do, you'll note the page isn't there anymore...

Lol, you annoyed your brother so he just blocked you to get you to shut up.

How soon will I receive my unit?

Our Asia service center usually processes orders within 1-3 business days. From there, your order number can be used to view the status of your shipment. Shipments to Asia fulfilled within 2-3 business days after leaving our warehouse, please allow 8-10 business days for delivery to the Americas, Western Europe and Australia.

This is weird. I ordered one to go with my other 360, figured at such a cheap price I should have a backup. Well it arrived last week but didn't work. Tried everything I could to make it work. I contacted them and they said they'd send me an RMA package as soon as possible. The next day 2 guys showed up at my house with briefcases and took both my 360's!

When do you think I'll get them back?