That's Not Cow's Milk in Your Ice Cream!

Shazz

"The fact that human adults consume huge quantities of dairy products made from milk that was meant for a baby cow just doesn't make sense," says PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman. "Everyone knows that 'the breast is best,' so Ben & Jerry's could do consumers and cows a big favor by making the switch to breast milk."

/facepalm

Edited by JackieChan

"The fact that human adults consume huge quantities of dairy products made from milk that was meant for a baby cow just doesn't make sense," says PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman. "Everyone knows that 'the breast is best,' so Ben & Jerry's could do consumers and cows a big favor by making the switch to breast milk."

/facepalm

Well I'll sure laugh when the judge throws her sexual harassment claims out the window.

A normal person would come up with Soy Milk before breast milk.

You make a good point, I should contact this Tracy Reiman and see if she wants to go out sometime.

OR

I don't see how soy milk would be any different to cow milk, the baby soys still need to feed.

I don't see how soy milk would be any different to cow milk, the baby soys still need to feed.

It's about time someone started looking out for all those poor baby soys that are being neglected due to the evil nonsensical agenda pushed by the vegan community. Plants have rights too, people.

:biglaugha:

You make a good point, I should contact this Tracy Reiman and see if she wants to go out sometime.

OR

:biglaugha: :biglaugha:

Man, I almost fell off my chair laughing from your posts guys!

These people are so whacked out... Why would you spend time doing/thinking things like this? Oh! I know. Because they get paid for it. You think they would bring things like this up if they couldn't pay their bills? It's all the freaking donations they get from, uh... stupid members. Can't believe they have so many members. :shrug03:

Talk about money... I should have kept my wife lactating to make some extra dough.

Save the soy babies!

"PETA's request comes in the wake of news reports that a Swiss restaurant owner will begin purchasing breast milk from nursing mothers and substituting breast milk for 75 percent of the cow's milk in the food he serves," the statement says.

Morons.

..but dont we drink milk that comes from cows.. how does that make eating it in creamy ice any different

i'm confussseeeddd :unsure:

I think its just a ploy to get news coverage. Mike Adams a.k.a. the "health ranger" has been ranting about dairy milk consumption for years ... but not because of treatment of animals. There was some really long rant of his you could listen to (just audio) but I can't find it anymore. He also writes for newstarget.com, which I guess is now http://www.naturalnews.com/, probably because natural is trendy.

He might be a nut case, or he might be right. I have no idea.

..but dont we drink milk that comes from cows.. how does that make eating it in creamy ice any different

i'm confussseeeddd :unsure:

I think its just a ploy to get news coverage. Mike Adams a.k.a. the "health ranger" has been ranting about dairy milk consumption for years ... but not because of treatment of animals. There was some really long rant of his you could listen to (just audio) but I can't find it anymore. He also writes for newstarget.com, which I guess is now http://www.naturalnews.com/, probably because natural is trendy.

He might be a nut case, or he might be right. I have no idea.

nevar! i'll suck that udder dry straight from its tite if i have to!

Human milk is noticeably thinner and sweeter than cow's milk. Left in a cup, the cream will rise and form a thin layer.
Women who are breastfeeding should consult with their physician regarding substances that can be unwittingly passed to the infant via breast milk, such as alcohol, viruses (HIV or HTLV-1) or medications.
Human milk contains 0.8% to 0.9% protein, 3% to 5% fat, 6.9% to 7.2% carbohydrates and 0.2% ash (minerals). Carbohydrates are mainly lactose; several lactose-based oligosaccharides have been identified as minor components. The principal proteins are casein homologous to bovine beta-casein, alpha-lactalbumin, lactoferrin, IgA, lysozyme and serum albumin. Non-protein nitrogen-containing compounds, making up 25% of the milk's nitrogen, include urea, uric acid, creatine, creatinine, amino acids and nucleotides.

yum... :twitch:

Can YOU tell the difference between human milk, soy milk, and cow milk? NO CHEATING BY LOOKING AT THE PICTURE ADDRESS UNTIL AFTER YOU GUESS!

P1010026.JPG

800px-Human_Breastmilk_-_Foremilk_and_Hindmilk.png

soyMilk.jpg

Which is which?

Edited by YoMamma