Hello from the middle of nowhere!

Batman

Hey all!! Hows everyone doing? I started a new job a month ago and have been on the road for the last 4 weeks visiting all the mfg plants. I'm now the Purchasing/Logistics Manager for Kurz-Kasch. My first day I signed all the paperwork and was given a laptop, blackberry and car and was told goto Wabash Indiana for the week, and next week.. And now I'm in South Boston Virginia all this week and next week as well.. I was off most of last week for Thanksgiving which was sweet.. I should be home in my new office December 15th. This new job gave me almost a 40% pay increase over the job I left. Its made life a lot better for the wife and kids, its nice being able to buy groceries and still pay the bills with money left over.

But I'm just saying hello to everyone and seeing how everyone is doing.. I plan on going to FragFest this next year, I missed everyone this year and am sorry I did not attend.

Also, this laptop is new but the graphics card stinks.. I've been playing old games like Baulders Gate 2 and Fallout 2.. Fun games with time away from the wife and kids with guilt free playing but I wish I could play some good games like CS.. :( Oh well..

Later!

Thanks guys! And the great thing is the new company doesnt block websites with the word 'game' in it like GC!! The last 2.5 yrs at Hillman Fasteners with a dang filter stunk!! I couldnt visit GC during the day and now that my pc is in the basement I'm on it less.. I just can't go down there without totally ignoring the family and it makes it harder to spend time on the machine without ticking off the wife.. Thats the one bad thing about our new house, our old one had a first floor den..

I just can't go down there without totally ignoring the family and it makes it harder to spend time on the machine without ticking off the wife.. Thats the one bad thing about our new house, our old one had a first floor den..

Get a webcam or set up an elaborate system of mirrors!

Good to have you back batty...congrats on the new job!

I'm still in Cincinnati, well Lebanon Ohio really.. I flew home on Friday and I fly back tomorrow.. Its not fun, but its almost over.

Flying from North Carolina to Cleveland was cool, we swung out over the lake and a helicopter flew under us, and then a single engine plane.. Also far out into the lake was a cool lighthouse with a little strip of land to drive out to it..

You live in Lebanon? Damn...we should hook up sometime...LOL

Funny thing is I sometimes think I saw Batty more when he lived on the other side of Cincinnati. We used to make an effort to get out to lunch every once in a while. Now we live close and it's just no big deal to see him...just another Lebanonite...LOL

Actually, now his new job is going to be a few miles from where I work so lunches can again resume:)

batty!!!!!

Congrats! Oh my goodness, i am happy for you. I only have a few min, but next time you are online hit me up. So much has happened in these past few years.

I am quite glad to hear things are going well.

<3

Jiffy I'm on AIM pretty much all the time now that its on my Blackberry.. And my name is still thefallenbatman.. .fx whats your new aim name??

I bought 'The Dark Knight' yesterday, I had not seen it yet.. I'm watching it now on the laptop in my room at the Holiday Inn Express. My flight takes off from North Carolina tomorrow at 1:30.. I put the movie on my Blackberry to watch on the flight.. So far its GREAT!!