This makes Metallica cool again.

ZeroDamage

didn't watch the video. didn't need to. it doesn't make metallica cool again.

:D

Oh noes, I agrees with teh SJ

Also, anyone notice it starts out by saying "1938" then immediately says "1908"...that really bothers me for some completely unexplainable reason.

Otherwise the video was at least interesting, but the soundtrack ruined it. :D

nut
Song seemed ok till dude started singing. I lost interest in Metalica about 15 years ago, think I went the Alice in Chains/ Nirvana route.

I defenantly like those better then Metallica i went the same route. Nirvana, Pearl jam, Soundgarden etc.

I never minded the music, I never liked his voice.

Interesting video...

Really... it dosent sound good at all.

Edited by nut

I was a HUGE fan in the 80's and early 90's and I think they did take a wrong turn with Load and ReLoad, but there are some songs on those albums that are freaking awesome. Then came Garage Inc. that was just bad and St. Anger was the bad repeat, but in there was also the S&M album that was so awesome it broght back their former glory in my opinion. The newest one is"ok" but you guys know as well as I do that there are only a few bands that have more than one or two songs on any of their albums that are all that good.

Metallica put out Ride the Lightening, And Justice for All, Master of Puppets, The Black Album, S&M, Kill em All than in all maybe has 3 songs that are "ok" and are mostly full of awesome one's in my opinion. The reason most of their songs are unknown by the general public is because they were not 3 min. pop songs that suck. The majority of their music is between 5-13 min long.

I never minded the music, I never liked his voice.

Interesting video...

Really... it dosent sound good at all.

Not exactly sure what you're saying here, but I'll assume you are saying that you dont like the vocals OR the music? lol

Preach, I know what you mean. Fortunately since my music selection is very small (how many Christian Black/Death Metal bands can you name? lol) I usually end up liking all but maybe 1 or 2 tracks on a CD I buy. For example, I love every single song on the latest CD I bought (Antestor - The Forsaken).

And hello grey hair! You look too old to play guitar!