Necessary and Extra Equipment

Fatty

GC Founder
->Fish,May 3 2003, 11:29 PM] You might want to think about getting some floor mats to put over the wires running across the floor so that the beer drinkers dont fall, unplug a bunch of machines and break their nose

duct tape does this

Hey guys, if you need hubs, check E-Bay. For our local lans, we got 3 24 port hubs for 15$ a piece. You can get them cheap, just thought id throw it in if you guys need any.

....besides floor mats would be better to pass out on, rather than the bare floor...  :P

:ph34r:

Or you could just sleep in a car like Red did last time last time....Though he looked like an alien while he was sleeping.

HEHE :lol:

I have a box of cat5 about 500 feet.. Crimper tools, and a bag of tips..... I could bring that..

Oh and a 4 port hub...

...bring your utility belt too :D

:ph34r:

• 3 months later...

another year passes and cs it absolutely alive and kicking!!!

...im still happy ;-)

now if only i knew where i put my other favorite game...DC...i miss quick, face, kurtz, abyss, chief, long, mags, inferno and the rest of the dc/DOH ppl on the DOH ts server...

ok off to tribe game

Here is what I have, and CAN bring, but I want to know if you NEED it first as to avoid hauling unnecessary equipment in a car that already will have 3 people/computers/monitors/tents in it.

I have an 18 port Intel Express 510T Switch.

Ummm...lol...now that I think of it...that is all I have...HAH! Lemme know if I should bring it m0m/Fatty/Mini (or whoever is doing the networking)

Gunny

now if only i knew where i put my other favorite game...DC...i miss quick, face, kurtz, abyss, chief, long, mags, inferno and the rest of the dc/DOH ppl on the DOH ts server...

oh, oh i'm the new guy, i was playing w/ abyss, and quick today, good times!!