DW Disbanned

Bubblegum Bandit

DW has decided to disban. With "life" getting in the way with DW and CS, many of the members don't have the time or commitment to keep DW going. I know that, for myself personally, CS has lost its fun due to all of the extra crap I have had to deal with lately concerning clan related activities. I'm sure most of the DW members will continue to play in this community, as I will.

We would like to thank all of the MCC teams for accepting us into the community and MCC IV, we had a great time participating. All I can say is that this community is great, I will definately be around.

I totally agree with gum and we discussed everything before disbandment. As for counter-strike, I love it but I am ready to play without having to kick someone for tking or trying to schedule practices or any other hassles. Sometimes we forget it is a game and it meant for that reason of relaxation in my book. I want to say a big thanks to bubblegum who did all the work behind the scenes. Another thanks to Archaic because he keep everything running as far as leagues went for a long time. Also like to thank deputy dawg who rejuvenated the clan but now he is protecting the free soil we walk. Last but not least I would like to thank Redmagic who took over a lot of responibility after deputy left for boot camp. Thanks guys.

The one and only Sacrificial Lamb

wow...dw was one of the places i enjoyed going to...what will become of the server? jw, cause i read in another forum DLM had the idea of using it as a community server. but i am sad to see you guys go, gl hf. gg ind33d. :unsure:

As for the DW server question: The server will stay up for at least a little while. Deputy Dawg, who is now in boot camp, has paid it up until he gets out of camp. What he will do with it then I do not know. I don't have a problem with making it a community only server, as long as it is kept in mind that Deputy has paid for the server and he is granted the thanks for letting us use it. I also might need a little help from Mom or someone to get it set up for just the community. When Dep took over paying for the server, he also took over the administration of it, hence I don't know much about AMX.

Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guest RedMagic
Guests

i can help todd i got access to recon on the web from dawg and i know how to set the settings inside the server :) if ya want

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

GL guys on whatever you decide to do. i have had good times playing with most of you guys.