Warning to all players!

Architect

First I want to just say this is a true story. Meng, Turbo, and a cast of many others were witness to the horrific events that played out tonight. It all started with a simple game. I was playing rather well for a change. And I got cocky. I changed my name to Peanut Wannabe. That went alright, but then I had the temerity to change my name to Nutella and Jelly. A direct challenge to the gaming gods. That is where it all went terribly wrong. Death, destruction, and worse. I couldn't stay alive for anything. The gods cursed me with Peanut's skills at the game. Yortz kept warning me, but I paid no heed. I am here to bear witness to the awesome power of the name Peanut, and all derivativions there of. Do not be like me, do not use Peanut's name in vain.

Tomorrow I will post the video to show how awful it was.

Edited by Architect
  • Like 6

Maybe it was a double-whammy, Architect.  Both you and Peanut live on the east coast, right?  And perhaps living in relatively close proximity, combined with using Peanut's name, increased the core of the mass destruction?  Perhaps getting down on your knees and worshipping our Peanut instead of mocking him, would be better for your game. :D  hee hee

• Like 1

Perhaps getting down on your knees and worshipping our Peanut instead of mocking him, would be better for your game. :D  hee hee

thats the craziest talk Ive ever heard

I believe the exact term is suck up, Kiss donkey?

• Like 1

Maybe it was a double-whammy, Architect.  Both you and Peanut live on the east coast, right?  And perhaps living in relatively close proximity, combined with using Peanut's name, increased the core of the mass destruction?  Perhaps getting down on your knees and worshipping our Peanut instead of mocking him, would be better for your game. :D  hee hee

tumblr_mebqjzt7lo1qg462ao3_r2_250.gif

Somehow this remind me of Home Alone 2

Edited by Protomanx13
  • Like 3

Perhaps getting down on your knees and worshipping our Peanut instead of mocking him, would be better for your game. :D  hee hee

LOL!!! 

I'm afraid to do this, I already have have enough people ganging up on me, its 10v10 so there's always more than one trying to kill you lol.

Eh, you almost get used to being the punching bag after a while. Almost.

GC Server Admin
(edited)

Perhaps getting down on your knees and worshipping our Peanut 

LOL!!! 

Worship Peanuts  -  hope you're not allergic to them, if not, remember not to eat the free nuts in the bar.  Seen some totally wasted nuts fighting outside the local village inn, that doesn't usually last long either.

Edited by MPG1770

• 3 weeks later...