What is everyone's ethnic background?

DJ Premier

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

"Putting an irish man on the beach for a tan, is like putting a fork in a microwave... you just gets lots of spark and pain." - Random Comedian on Comedy Central

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Somewhere along the lines of about half German along with some other random heritage. Basically just Caucasian... but... I've never been to Caucasia. I would like to visit the Motherland. 8P)

well since the few that read my post in the mmministry section know my background... it leads into this. im GERMAN, IRISH, French, Canadian, Polish, Russian, Dutch, and i think thats it lol. im a tad bit of everything i guess u could say. but im alot of german mostly, it shows, or so my teacher said lol :lol:

Aight... I'm for the most part 100% filipino... but if you go back about 5 generations you can probably find, bits of Spanish, Korean, and Chinese in "my line"....

...but at parties and bars I tell people that I'm Irish German and that I sleep in a tanning bed and dye my hair everyday... :ph34r:

Guest Vandread
Guest Vandread
Guest Vandread
Guests

90% Scottish. 10% Unsure (Could be french but I don't believe my mom)

My grand daddy was a Scot from around Edenburough England and was smuggled into the country through Canada around 1903. Yes he had a funny accent but that's cause he lived in New York for most of his life.

I am a Tufts, a Son of the Revolution. Peter Tufts came here from England, in 1638. I am the 12th generation, of Tufts in America. A direct line of Father and Son from Peter Tufts. So i am ALL AMERICAN... I can feel the Peter inside me!! :P You can see Peter Tufts house in Medford Mass. Its close to Tufts University.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
¿Sprechen sie deutsch?

Sadly, German doesn't use the upside down question marks - that'd be Spanish there paco :D And capitalize your darn nouns! :lol:

Ja, ich spreche Deutsch! :ph34r:

Selbstverständlich! Guten Tag mein Freund TaPe! Ich habe alles das ich auf deutsch Klasse vergessen habe gelernt! Ich muß studieren, weil ich eine Unterbringung Prüfung in einer Woche für die Universität von Madison Wisconsin habe.

Auf Wiedersehen,

Ihr Freund,

Bewaffneter Räuber