Just Checkin In

Barto

howdy folks

hopefully some of you still remember me! i'm sure there's a lot of new faces around... especially since year old faces would be new to me. but i hope that you're all still maintaining what has long been an exemplary online community!

Little update from my side of the mountain: Chopping through my senior year in high school now, working on college apps and whatnot. Interested in a career in government policy making. This october i'll be going to Washington D.C. for a week to participate in the National Youth Leadership Forum on Defense, Intelligence and Diplomacy (whew... that's a mouthful) to hopefully learn more about the ways of the world. To be honest, i haven't booted up a computer game since school started. Yep... Clean and sober. Although i still read my PCGamer cover to cover every month!

To all the old guns out there... Greetings! How have you been doing? What news from the front?

Drop a line... AIM is IveReDorkulated

Anywho, this has just been my traditional check-in post to see how everything is running. I tell ya, every few months i check here just to make sure the community hasn't crumbled, and every time i see it's still going strong i can't help but be impressed by the determination all of you, especially you key players. Keep it up!

Take care of yourselves all,

-Rob

(Barto)

Guest Pselus
Guest Pselus
Guest Pselus
Guests

HOLY COW!

I missed that darn dancing mouse.

oh...and I urge you to NOT fire up a PC game..........they're evil.

Yeah...I took a mini sebatical, but nowhere like Bart. You like that nade at the end of the night last night J? :D

BART...I haven't been on de_museum in forever...I can't take it. Anytime that map comes on I run to the bookhole and cry/camp in the corner. :( -_-

:freak: gOot :freak: