If another....

mrX

reg drops the f-bomb........

This is so frustrating, especially from those that know what is expected.

Wingnut, your ban will be up no sooner than November 17, not even then unless you explain why you dropped the f-bomb while playing. Esp. since it was directed at another player.

This simply is unacceptable.

ive been lots of names before...Sparticus...MacGyver...Paul Oakenfold...i was introduced to this server by MMMMcrowbar MMMMstealth and MMMMnitemare back in 0ct of last year...since then its been my fav server...in the beginning i slipped alot but i havent slipped since the beginning...i really didnt mean to cause i thought i was on another server...sorry

Wingnut, I would immagine a majority of the people here cuss while playing the game. And there are those that even cuss at other players during the game.

They just don't put forth the effort to press the mic button, or type it out. I know Mag has done this to me numerous times.

Try it out, you might just like it.

Wingnut, I would immagine a majority of the people here cuss while playing the game. And there are those that even cuss at other players during the game.

They just don't put forth the effort to press the mic button, or type it out. I know Mag has done this to me numerous times.

i know me n zad do....we just dont press the talk button when we do it...

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

i just let the filter catch me and slap the hell out of me, but one time fatty was watching via rcon and yelled at me. :=

mrX
GC Alumni
hey you know what...i havent cussed on the mmmm server for like a year...forgive me when i slip once...i forgot i was on the mmmm server that night

I find it hard to believe you wouldn't know where you were; we advertise like NASCAR; all over the place. But anyways, it could happen I guess and that's not really why I hadn't lifted it.

I sense an attitude here. I think others did too. A statement without the "hey you know what..." would have worked just fine. No sense beating it into the ground tho.

The ban is being lifted.

you should hear them when we are on TS, rofl....

Hahaha, I do that sometimes too....Once I got soo mad that I actually spit at my screen......LOL as if my monitor has anything to do with me losing in cs. By the way that day was a bad day and there was horse poop being flung ALL over the server I was playing on.

at fragfest maybe? LOL TEAM#1!!!!!!