Read

Guest wgp

Guest wgp
Guest wgp
Guest wgp
Guests

hey,

its wgp saying i recently left MwR. Nothing against the clan at all they are all very nice gentleman at a cal-im skill level. I just have a minor problem i dont want to post here. I am availabel for MCC recruitment and CAL at the moment. If you have any questions IM me.

AIM: hereforlife00

Ty

WGP

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wgp
Guest wgp
Guest wgp
Guests

dont bad mouth me because your clan isnt the best. Every scrim i was a carrier. Dont talk to me about clan hopping, i am only joining a clan worth playing for.

wgp

dont bad mouth me because your clan isnt the best.

wait wait...hasn't MwR won like the last 40 MCC's?

so you want to quit the team who isn't "the best" to join teams that they defeat competitively......?

no offense to any of the other MCC teams...just pointing out a sliiiiiiight flaw in his logic.

He won't last in this community..he did carry us every scrim,and all 6 scrims we played with him the other teams accused him of hacking.all 6 no crap :o

I'm just glad i don't have to worry about getting suspended in cal,not to say he cheats but IF?!?

Gl in ur endeavors WGP,whatever that might be..... :wavey:

Edited by GenStepback

this wgp guy sure looks like he cheats. I'm not accusing in the least, just saying that it looks that way. He might just be super-saiyan l33t or something. I'd like to get a good look at a demo of him. His crosshairs jerk around in a diff direction on each and every shot. It's not hard to direct a spray, even I can do that and I only have the power to have lucky ak headshots, but wgp's crosshairs jerk in a different way for each and every shot on a spray, while running. It just smells kind'a fishy, but I'm not accusing you in the least, dude. Not untill I can sit down with a demo I get of you sometime, ya know?

this wgp guy sure looks like he cheats. I'm not accusing in the least, just saying that it looks that way. He might just be super-saiyan l33t or something. I'd like to get a good look at a demo of him. His crosshairs jerk around in a diff direction on each and every shot. It's not hard to direct a spray, even I can do that and I only have the power to have lucky ak headshots, but wgp's crosshairs jerk in a different way for each and every shot on a spray, while running. It just smells kind'a fishy, but I'm not accusing you in the least, dude. Not untill I can sit down with a demo I get of you sometime, ya know?

where's m0m and his screen caps :wub:

Hmmm a clan worth playing for.

I guess you wont be around this community that long.Im not sure how you could see anyone of the MCC clans can suite your skill level requirements. lol Why cant you find a cal-i or cal-m clan to go play with?I mean why fool around with us cal-im ers and mcc ers I mean you just laugh at us and think we all suck.You bark out orders like your the leader and you tell people to go away from you in matches or switch spots with them if they got taken down a round or 2 cause you think we cant handle it?.Then you say if we dont beat these guys your gonna quit.Step asks him is that a threat?.And he says its a DEMAND.Then step says he dont take demands from 17 year olds and wgp says something like thats not what your wife said.Saying stuff about steps wife.Teams we scrimed against said things like "one haxor and 4 wanna be's" and "got walls wgp?" etc.Dont talk about badmouthing young man.Just cause you got a good aim and some strats and skills dont mean your a king.Maybe when your alittle older youll come to realize that.And you didnt carry us every match i was in the lead the last half of nuke we played.But you can lead everyone to whatever you would like to believe if they will listen.

MwR is a good clan.And ill agree were not the best.But weve got a good winning record.Worth playing for.If you dont think so then we definately dont want you.

Have a nice day.

Edited by [MwR]Sgt.St3d4nk0

Guest wgp
Guest wgp
Guest wgp
Guests

lol u expect me to join a cal-m/i clan in during the season. Doesnt work that way kiddies. I came to tropolis to pub and found it to be a good server. So i play and play and eventually leave to scrim with friends. I dont hack. If you need proof IM me. I am also making a movie that will come out in a month or so of Tropolis. Its me on tropolis only and at the end people saying i hack during game time. Dont talk to me about maturity. So what you did good on nuke on T side. One half of 6 scrims. Im sure none of you have been playing 3+ yrs and still pub. Me I have, and i pub cause i like to show off as you can see. Also its CAL season and I am not in a clan because my old one broke up. You guys are ridiculous. If you cant stand being killed, dont play cs.

AIM: hereforlife00

wgp