Hum....

Magruter

I've had to ban two regulars today.

{CSF}duff for dropping the F-bomb in the server....

And

[Csls]bear for saying the N word in the server.

Both of these incidents are unacceptable to regulars in the server... The next time rules are broken by either of these players, I will suggest to the board room and Mmmm that all MCC privileges be revoked and the person be removed from any servers/forums associated with Mmmm...

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

CsLs bear? is he new cause...i remember Fred Bear my friend was in CsLs and he was kicked out for swearing and being a bad sport....funny how the bear people cause so much trubba :(:nono:

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

Im a good guy, tho...i have never dropped the F bomb in the Mmmm server or DLM server...i may hav ein the DLM server a long time ago, but recently...nope.

I like duff!

Be that as it may.

He knows the rules. Just as everyone else does. In my opinion this is not to harsh. I've been pretty lenient with several of the regulars. But, I guess it's time to draw the line.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cross it, you're toast. :D

Guest Demize
Guest Demize
Guest Demize
Guests

Mmm Duff Beer good stuff..

Prohibition Style on em eh? HaR!

F isn't so bad as N but both are = to da BooT

Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guest Inferno
Guests

LoL dont know how the topic got on me...i was just saying about my old friend Fred Bear. And how bear and Fred Bear had bear in their name and so on...my bad fellas and gals.