Taking a Collection **PLEASE READ** Memorial Fund

Fatty

I'm taking a collection for flowers for mrX and Lunk's father, who passed away just very recently. The funeral is on Tuesday, April 6.

If you would like to donate a small amount, please paypal me at fat@mmmmcs.com.

Pray for them and their entire family during these hard times.

If you're reading this after Thursday, April 8, please do not send any contributions, but perhaps a quick note of encouragement to our online family members, mrX and Lunk.

Thanks,

Fatty

GC Founder

Since I have gotten ahold of my parents this morning, I've decided to change where this money will go.

Terry was very involved with a building plan at their church, Meadowbrook Church of God. There is a memorial fund for that specifically, to help in the costs of the building.

Anything donated will go to that, as friends of mrX and Lunk, in honor of their dad.

Thanks, all.

Fatty

GC Founder

Donations have already started coming in...and I thank you for your compassion. This community does amaze me on its personal level, and that's why it is what it is.

I've ammended the cutoff because we're not doing flowers anymore. Donations can be made until Thursday, April 8.

Guest Dusk
Guest Dusk
Guest Dusk
Guests

So sorry, my prayers are with you and your family.

Jay

(I'm not too good at this, so here goes)

Sorry to hear about this Lunk and MrX. You and your's will be in all our thoughts. And remember that you guys have plenty of us pulling for ya's.

Sorry to hear for your loss mrX and Lunk...I am sure you along with the rest of your family and friends are mourning the loss now, but remember the great things he brought out in you are your family and he will never die in your hearts.

Gunny

GC Founder

Thank you to everyone who sent their thoughts.

I am presenting mrX and Lunk's mom (Aunt Sis to me) with a check for $125 made to the "Building Fund of the Meadowbrook Church of God."

Here is an online obituary.

Notice that if you'd like to, you could leave a free on-line condolence.

I'm down with the family now...amazing faith in a God that provides amazing grace.

Thanks again,

Fatty