Your Responsibilities

Fatty

tutt was making the arrangements to get discounted hotel rooms, get with him. I think rooster is paying for one of the rooms so ask him whats up...I would imagine VI are welcome to shower and chili

We're getting chili?!?!?! Cool!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder
Oh ya gotta have Chilli night the first night to make the dirty bomb for our terrorists

Every time you post I wonder more and more about your church.... o0o:D

I will not be bringing a PC most likely so you can let some extra have my spot. I am just coming to meet some of the oldtimers and maybe a game or two of Holdem and some good fun with Red and Chamber and Gee.....

• 3 weeks later...
GC Founder
Do NOT plan to arrive before 4 PM on Friday.

Don't show up without:

Food, etc:

1. Some sort of snack to share for the snack table.

2. Some sort of drink for yourself, and some to share if you'd like.

Important stuff that affects others.

Ok so from what I see here there is no need for me to put any norton garbage on my PC because you will have the ability to scan me at the door? Correct?

dont get me wrong, but that likes saying you dont need condoms when having sex with this red light district h00ker...isn't it

lets put it this way the answer is yes, we'll have 2 lines...and yours will take the longest

Don't show up without:

Food, etc:

ok, I was informed that as Staff, you wanted me there before 4pm...as such, considering eXile and Preacher are my rides and we have nowhere to stay...does that mean you're gonna kick them out? Or maybe they can drop me off and then go hang out at the hotel with the other VI folk.

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis? I will be at the LAN site early along with a decent number of other VI since we is on staff.

BTW Fatty, I know it is way late to mention it now but we should have got some "Security" shirts. That would have been tight.

Don't show up without:

Food, etc:

i'll bring a bag of Doritos or something... i don't eat snacks, seriously.

:freak:

2 more days !!!!

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?  I will be at the LAN site early along with a decent number of other VI since we is on staff.

BTW Fatty, I know it is way late to mention it now but we should have got some "Security" shirts.  That would have been tight.

I may be able to accomidate this. I used to work security at area concerts and ended up with a bunch of extra shirts over time. I used to manage some too......I will just have to figure out what I did with them. Well....they won't say FF on them but they will be security shirts.... :D

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?  I will be at the LAN site early along with a decent number of other VI since we is on staff.

BTW Fatty, I know it is way late to mention it now but we should have got some "Security" shirts.  That would have been tight.

I may be able to accomidate this. I used to work security at area concerts and ended up with a bunch of extra shirts over time. I used to manage some too......I will just have to figure out what I did with them. Well....they won't say FF on them but they will be security shirts.... :D

DUDE!

you had BETTER have a Security shirt for me...I don't even think I'm security (though I recall mentioning wanting to be) but I WANT a security shirt...

NOW!

:boing: