Hello? Spring?

Fatty

Then you've seen this before.

yall180x119.jpg

I don't know how many times I have passed that on my way back home to Indiana.

Yes, I certainly have. Do you know the story behind it?

When it was first built, they had "Florence Mall" on it. People started to complain because it was free advertisement. They had to change it, but the expense of changing everything was too high. They decided to change Mall, to Y'all.

Thats HILARIOUS! And very very sad! ROFFLEATTACKSHIP X 9 Guns.

btw, I was just watching Andy Griffith (there is a marathon on today) and those crazy hillbillies came down (you know...the singing brothers and pa and the sister). Anyway...it JUST HIT ME!!!

That old man, the Dad of the hillillies...I think he is Uncle Jesse from the Dukes of Hazard?!?!?!?!?!?! WOW!!!!

And just now as I was typing this...I realized that there have been two fameous "Uncle Jesses". One from the Dukes (the greater one) and one from Full House (the lesser one).

<end>

One of the other problems with the water tower was that it was completed about a year before the mall was. People were taking the exit ramp and looking for a mall when there was nothing but a huge muddy field. Calls to the city ensued and thus another reason the sign was changed.

Silly people, but yes, I know the water tower and can remember when it wasn't there. Scary.

Malfane

it's almost 40 here and snowed yesterday in southeast michigan.

it wasn't even cold.

i don't get it?

i wish it would get warmer soon, if not only so i didnt have to freeze while horseback riding.

my furnace is tired, :tired:

We actually ran outa propane 2 days ago, stunk up the whole house!!

our house is really insulated though for 36 some hours without eat, it only dropped to like 58 degrees from 66 degress!

still too cold me for anyways, I have no body insulation :dry:

Yesterday it reached 50 degrees outside, i was so happy I can finally put away my winter coat!