Who is the most fun to play with?

TheGeek

I made this seperate topic just to not let my last one get too big.

Sooooooooooooo

Who do you think is the most fun to play with?

I think Popeinnocent.gc

He always backes me up INSTEAD OF WATCHING ME DIE!

Plus he is a good moral booster with his comical playing :D

I'd hate to sound like a broken record but, almost any regular is fun to play with. If there isn't a regular playing I most likely won't join the server. As fun as CS is, it's much more fun with people you know.

It is fun to play with Pope... and Lunk... and YoMomma, and even you Geek! Even if i have never played with you. :D

SO many of our regs are fun to play with that my list would end up looking something like a list of server regulars (GC and non). There's very few that I don't enjoy playing with or against :)

If I had to narrow it down some, ... hmm :unsure: I don't think I can. This is exactly why all of us play here.

I'd hate to sound like a broken record but, almost any regular is fun to play with. If there isn't a regular playing I most likely won't join the server. As fun as CS is, it's much more fun with people you know.

It is fun to play with Pope... and Lunk... and YoMomma, and even you Geek! Even if i have never played with you. :D

What server do you hang out in the most? I'm usaly in Midwest

I like playing with my rivals, the people I love to kill and hate to get killed by. I can still cackle today when Doom and I were on the same team in office, and we both had paras and rushed it hard. I rushed ahead and got all the kills, while Doom somehow blasted me for 80-90 or something damage in lots and lots of hits. It's moments like that, that make still play CS even after so long.

There was also this one night where I knifed Doom 3 times in half an hour.

Other funny moments when SloMo was taunting me, saying he was going to knife cause he's never knifed me before, and I ended up knifing him on the same map.

Lots of other good ones, but it's late and I'm tired and it's hard to remember them all.

I think what makes GC worth every penny is the fact that there are so many good regulars to make the game fun. I would have long ago stopped playing CS so much if not for this community. Every once in a while I will stop into another pub with people I do not know at all... really makes you appreciate what we have here. Too many people to mention here but if you play on #1 often you are on my list. Can not be said often enough... you guys are awesome.

:luxhello:

I think what makes GC worth every penny is the fact that there are so many good regulars to make the game fun.  I would have long ago stopped playing CS so much if not for this community.  Every once in a while I will stop into another pub with people I do not know at all... really makes you appreciate what we have here.  Too many people to mention here but if you play on #1 often you are on my list.  Can not be said often enough... you guys are awesome.

:luxhello:

Well said

I made this seperate topic just to not let my last one get too big.

Sooooooooooooo

Who do you think is the most fun to play with?

I think Popeinnocent.gc

He always backes me up INSTEAD OF WATCHING ME DIE!

Plus he is a good moral booster with his comical playing  :D

Get a mod where I could play as a TFC Demo Man in CS and then youll see what fun is! :D