What did santa bring you?

bullet-401

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christmas is the week of The Rev! Not only do I get oodles of presents for christmas, I also get a lot of things for my birthday on Jan. 1st which also happens to be my wedding anniversery. Merry christmas all. :hug:  :D

I'll be the first to mention your birthday, just for the heck of it. Mine's of the 12th. First for that too!

Why thank you. :D

$100, a new MP3 player, new watch, new headphones, new stereo system, Stronghold 2.

Pretty sweet score actually, alas, though, I am sick...feverish, stomach bug or something, threw up about 10 times yesterday.

So, while the rest of the family goes to my Aunt's, i'll have the house to myself. guess i'll be building a nice castle today.

Have fun workin with Stronghold 2! Its nothing like Stronghold or Crusader. :D

Have fun workin with Stronghold 2! Its nothing like Stronghold or Crusader. :D

Yeah i've noticed! Also I think I need reinstall...some file error when I installed it the first time 'round, gettin' some weird flashy spots on the ground.

Multiplayer seems to like to crash in the middle of it. Me and my brother laned, and like 20 minutes into it, our games just crashed and went to the main menu without any warnings or error messages...

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Call of Duty 2 (PC) and F.E.A.R (PC-DVD) and some other stuff from the family. Unfortunately my PC is still down since Fedex decided to take the weekend off including today so no CPU to play them.

DO not care too much about all of that though. Just had a great time with the family and it is fun watching the little ones with their new toys and trinkets.

Lets see, so far I've gotten the Complete Sex and the City dvd collection, 2 bottles of my hard to find perfume, Uncle John Plunges into History Again (if you haven't seen the Bathroom Reader books, run down to your local Barnes & Noble, they're great!) Gaunlet: Seven Sorrows for Xbox, some chenille socks, and a set of really cute pasta bowls with Italian chefs on them.

I'll let Mustard tell you what I got him so he'll have a chance to gloat.

We also got the Swarovski ornament for 2005 and, as Corbin hung it on the tree right before going to bed on Christmas Eve, a new tradition was born. (a lone tear runs down her cheek) :boing: